At the Sharma's they were so happy to see Shaurya and Mehak coming together. PD tapped Shaurya's cheek as she said after your laddoo come back you totally forgot about us. The entire family teased him and agree with PD. Shaurya blushed and said it's not like that the new hotel project coming up and I have been very busy monitoring the opening event, liaising with some ministries for approvals and usual business matters too. Kanta chachi came to his defense and said he is our son and he will never forget us just because workload he didn't came to us but today he is here right so don't say anything. Seeing their entire conversation happening at the hall Mehak was surprised to see how he mingle easily with her family and Kanta chachi the one who is considered most tough and hard one in Sharma family is rescuing him while PD and Ravi chachu tease him. She looked on as Dadu asked something and he immediately do it for him. She envy on the attention he is gaining at her house. Sonal stands next to her and said it looks nice right Mehak to see our family all together like this. Just imagine a year back this same family at the same spot will be there without talking to each other, there is no laughter and no homely feeling. Since you are back things all are back to normal Mehak. Also see how Shaurya entertain all and he is one of them. When will you accept him as your better half too Mehak. Everyone does mistakes, everyone says something out of anger is just that when he came back to apologies you were not here anymore and you built a thick wall inside you for not letting him to mend the scar he caused you. Trust me he is your blessing in disguise and he is dying to be with you. Mansi chachi called Sonal to bring the snack and Sonal left to attend to her while Mehak start to think about it. Mehak's sight fell on him how he laughs heartily when Ravi chachu asked for his health tips for body building. Then he sat cuddling with PD as she shows him something in her mobile and both whispered something and laughing quietly. She notice something new in him. He is being very patience with everyone, very understanding too. Her mind went back how he used to taunt her in ISC then, she always gets panic seeing him but she realized that he will do anything to make her smile and capture her heart in the way she is. She knows she is not pretty like the models, she don't own curvaceous body nor intelligence like many but yet he loved her in every way she is. She don't have her parents but her family didn't fail to shower her with endless amount of love on her. She is very simple girl from PWG she wonders why he is adamantly wants her. She wonders what have she done for him. She only showed him what real love is and care all about. She made him to see how to find goodness instead like how he pick faults on everything. He have saved her live many times and the most scariest situation was when Ajay and Rohit abducted her to rape her, she wasn't able to think of anything like what will happen to her or will she be still alive if it's not for Shaurya who came to rescue her on time. She knows he will not compromise on anything involving her. She have embarrassed him in many occasions. She slapped him too but he never crossed his limit or misbehave with her in many situations. Even when he kept her in the cottage near Manali, she behaved very rude and he didn't once shows his anger side. Now even at Khanna mansion she ignores his existence in that house, both are staying in the same room but both don't see direct into each other's eyes. She knows the pain of ignorance but yet she chose to ignore him because she is afraid. Afraid that if she open up and give her heart back to him will he love her with all his heart or he will break her apart? She can't stand another heart break again.

Kanta chachi signed her to come and sit down with others and asked her what is she thinking standing alone just now Mehak shakes her head and said just as usual chachi. It was night when Shaurya and Mehak left to Khanna's. It was very hectic traffic and the car moved slowly. Shaurya turned on the radio and it played Tum Mile Dil Khile from Movie Criminal. He was peeking at Mehak as his fingers drum on the steering wheel.

They reached Khanna mansion and because it was late night they headed to bed immediately.

Movie : Criminal

Song : Tum Mile

Tu mile, dil khile

now that I have met you, my heart is blooming

Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye

what else do I need to survive

Na ho tu udaas, tere paas paas

Do not be sad, nearabouts you

Main rahoonga zindagi bhar

I will stay my whole life

Saare sansaar ka pyaar maine tujhi mein paaya

I have found the love of the whole world in you

Tu mile, dil khile

since meeting you, my heart's happy

Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye

what more do I need to survive

Haan tu mile, dil khile

yes, meeting you has made my heart glow

Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye

what more do I need to live

Chanda tujhe, oh dekhne ko nikla karta hai

the moon keeps coming out just to see you

Aaina bhi, oh deedaar ko tarsa karta hai

even the mirror longs to get a glimpse of you

Itni haseen koi nahin

no one else is this beautiful

Husn dono jahan ka ek tujh mein simatke aaya

the elegance of both worlds are enfolded just in you

Tu mile, dil khile

Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye

--FEMALE--

Darling, every breath you take

Every move you make, I will be there with you

What would I do without you?

I want to love you forever and ever and ever

Pyaar kabhi, ho marta nahin hum tum marte hain

love never, yes , never dies, we die

Hote hai voh, ho log amar pyaar jo karte hain

those who love have an eternal life

Jitni adaa, utni vafa

the more the beauty/grace, the more the love

Ek nazar pyaar se dekh lo phir se zinda kar do

look at me with love just once, bring life back into me

Tu mile, dil khile

Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye

--MALE--

Haan tu mile, dil khile

Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye

--FEMALE--

Na ho tu udaas, tere paas paas

don't you be sad, near you

Main rahoongi zindagi bhar

i will stay forever

--MALE--

Na ho tu udaas, tere paas paas

Main rahoonga zindagi bhar

--BOTH--

Saare sansaar ka pyaar maine tujhi mein paaya

have found the whole world's love in you

Tu mile, dil khile

since meeting you my heart's so happy

Aur jeene ko kya chaahiye

what more do I need to survive

Dear readers , 

Do check out this video link on vimeo. my friend Shinu created this Mehrya VM with the above song and it was so beautiful and mesmerizing. So I wanted to share with you all. thank alot

https://vimeo.com/321802746