That is when fate played its game. He met Mehak the first time at Delhi Haat. Though he still hated girls at that time as most girls drool over him and they want to get cozy with him and being a celebrity many wants to splurge in his fortune and fame he misjudged Mehak as one of them too. But he was attracted to her in a way that unexplainable. He finds her super annoying at times and cute though. His heart and mind yearns to see her. Though he is hard on her during ISC moment he still have a soft corner for her inside him. He always thinks she is playing her innocent card to gain attention but little did he know at that time, that it is her one of the quality which attracted him to her. He realized that the attraction he had on her is not something normal and definitely not lust, she isn't like the gold diggers he has been with previously. She don't like to spend money unnecessarily and she loves everything, everyone immensely and showers respects regardless of who and their age. She was the one who change his thoughts about girls that not all are after gold and diamonds, and into 7 star treatment. It reminded him during their courtship he have given her a credit card even before marriage for her to do shopping and facial etc. she liked but she refused to take them saying they are not officially married yet so she can't take them now also she don't need credit card as she don't know how to handle them or how she accidentally lose them but after some talks she reluctantly take it so that he won't be upset. He was amazed at her behavior unlike his ex-flings demands for make jewelries, designer bags, and cosmetics but she demanded that once a week he should bring her out to eat her favorite food, gola, gol gappas, gulab jamun, jilebis, ice cream and all street food and also she told him that she won't be in diet etc. to take care of her physical appearance. She hinted him he can change his mind before the marriage before it's too late. Shaurya wants to be cheeky and said do you expect The Shaurya Khanna to accompany you to eat street food no way. Also I am health freak and take healthier smoothie you should start to take them instead of all these fattening food. Once married we go out together and I want to show off my beautiful sexy wife to all. Mehak understands he is simply telling all these so she will change his mind but she stealthily said it's okay then you can search for a suitable girl for you maybe I will call Sandy whtr he wants me or not. He seems to be genuinely wants me, she chuckled quietly watching Shaurya's face which change immediately. He quickly said its okay I will manage my diet on my own and will bring you out once a week, happy now don't take that Sandy name in front of me he warned her and she quickly leaned on his shoulder to calm him down and promise not to say that again. She is the one who filled him with all the love he yearned since young. His mother died and later he was adopted by Karuna maa and give him everything in the world but still there was an emptiness in him which he can't understand what it was till he realize it was love of that special one. Mehak was the one who brings out the hidden goodness in him, she was the one who showed him his humor side, and his existence filled with her laughter. He was in love with her head over heels, he loved her in every way he can, and he is obsessed about her, her love to her family to her siblings to her friend, and to others made him wants her more for himself. He wants to feel her love for him. She is a very important piece in his life which is irreplaceable, her love is the real one which he never believed before. He is waiting for her eyes to look at him with love once for that he will not think twice to turn the world upside down. Then the rest is something we all know from their first marriage to their second marriage and now the recent one third marriage. He mentally scoffed at him you said you are unlucky for love and marriage but see you are married 3 times to Mehak Sharma only, your bonding to her tied for all your lives like the vows they have taken during their 7 pheras. To live, and cheer, support and cherish each other for all the upcoming life. His self-talking was interrupted when Nehal called him to take selfie together. He smiled as he walked towards them and stand behind three of them with Mehak's body slightly brushes his chest. Nehal insist to come closer and Shaurya took this chance to stand very close to Mehak. After few rounds in the culture fest they headed to PWG.