chapter 2

E.J. POV
Slenderman had just sent me on a mission to get this Jeff the killer dude. Apparently Slenderman thinks he has potential. I agree with him since he has gotten away from Slenderman so many times. I was getting hungry so I decided to go and a snack before I start looking for Jeff. I crawl up to a window to try and see if the person who lived here was asleep or not. I couldn't tell so I decided risk it, and I jumped in the room. Once I looked at the girl in the room I knew someone was here first. Above her bed was the words "GO TO SLEEP". She was stabbed in the head and cut on her neck. Her eyelids were burned off and she had a smile carved on her cheeks. This gave me I idea on how this Jeff the Killer looked. He is going to be easier to find and harder to catch. I decided to harvest her kidneys and I left. After about another hour or so I realized I got hungry again. So I found a small house and snuck in. I noticed a teen no more than 15 or 16. Killing a teenager with dirty blond hair around 17 or 18. I decided to hid in a shady corner of the room to observe him.He had jet black hair, pale white skin, he had a smile carved into his cheek, and his eyelids burned off. I watched as he added these features to the boy and using his blood he wrote on the wall" GO TO SLEEP ". He turned around and went to the window and said "You know I heard you come in... You should really work on your stealth tactics". With that he jumped out the window and ran off into the distance. I stayed shocked for about 1-2 minutes before I definitely to grab my snack. I was still shocked on what just happened. I mean I was pretty much silent, yet he somehow heard me??? Now I know why Slenderman ( btw I am gonna start calling him slender because it is a little bit easier to type) has had such a hard time catching him. I walked back up to Slender mansion to get some sleep and to continue tomorrow. It was around 1:00 am when I got home so I was tired. I saw BEN asleep on the couch with his console in his hands. "Fell asleep playing video games again.. That's like the 20th time this month" I whispered to myself as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I was so tired that I just took of my mask and shoes. Then I thought about the boy. Though he may not of had eyelids... and his cheeks were cut to look like a smile... He was kinda cute. Wait... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JACK HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!  YOU DON'T KNOW HIM!! HOW THE HELL AM I FALLING FOR HIM!! After a few minutes of yelling at myself I went to bed.

Slender's POV
I knew E.J. came home empty handed but this was his first try. Hell I tried over 10 times but he still isn't a proxy or creepypasta. I wonder what will change his mind maybe if we just explain to him it is like a family... No that won't work when he snapped he killed his family. Hmm Maybe he just needs to warm up on the whole "team" Thing. But what he doesn't know is that you can go off killing as long as I know, so if you get caught we will know so we can help. Jeff is a great killer so no wonder I want to get to him before someone else. I heard of this one guy who uses mind control on his proxies. Another uses shock collars. Jeff maybe a great killer but he is stubborn. THAT'S IT!! If I just show him that the creepypasta's is the safest place for a proxy or creepypasta to be, he has to join!! I don't think he wants to die any time soon plus I doubt he wants to be a proxy or creepypasta with Jane the Killer. As far as I know the have been rivals since they became killers. I recently learned that Jane joined Zalgo and since we are not allied with him. Jeff could kill Jane without me yelling at him for killing one of my proxies

( so here it is I know it isn't much but I have been super busy today and I promised myself that I was gonna publish today and it is almost 11:00 and 746 words!!  Well hope you enjoyed this)