Clicks where heard and within seconds Harry was back at his side, jogging towards the computer screen, where all of the imagines automatically synced to.  He moved his hair from his eyes, smiling at the picture.

"Oh I like it." Harry mummered, pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead.

"See Ashton, you don't have to try, just go with the flow." Louis turned from Ashton who nodded to Harry, "thank you Alpha." Harry smiled, kissing his forehead again.

The 5 Seconds of Summer boy's cooed at the couple. 

From then on, the photograph session ran smoothly and Louis had more fun than he could have ever anticipated.

----

"Hey Louis! Lou!" Louis looked around, noticing the blonde Beta running after him in the lobby.

"Hey Niall, how are you?"

"Good thanks, just had to give you nect months magazine outline, can you give it to Mr Styles please?"

Niall smiled, wishing Louis farewell as the tiny Omega nodded.

Grasping the binder he began the long walk to his soon-to-be-mates office.

He hummed to himself as he walked towards the office, turning the handle before knocking and welcoming him inside.

What he didn't expect was to see Edward Styles, cigarette between his lips, a half empty bottle of very expensive scotch on the table and his hand gripping his huge Alpha cock, moving up and down.

Edward moaned as he smelt the Omega.

"Jesus Christ Edward!" Louis' eyes widened quickly slamming the door shut, and letting his back fall against it. His eyes locked on Edward's lower half.

"I'm gunna cum..." The Alpha moaned, chasing his high. Louis felt awkward, a pink blush making his way onto his cheeks, he didn't know if he should look. But he couldn't turn his eyes away from the sight. Within moments, streams of cum were shooting onto Edward's tatted stomach. The Alpha caught his breath, wiping himself before finally tucking himself into pants and buttoning his shirt again.

"Hi..." Louis mumbled, walking over to Edward and passing him the magazine's outline. 

Edward smiled, "why thank you little Omega." He noticed Louis semi-hard in his pants, but didn't mention it.

The Omega frowned, grasping the cigarette from Edward's mouth and crushing it under his foot. Edward groaned, moving to open his desk drew revealing another three packets. Louis' mouth opened in shock.

"Edward, don't get another!" Louis closed the draw, "how many packets have you smoked today?" Louis sent the Alpha a serious glare.

"Two...." Edward mumbled shamefully, "but I hate to, that band had my anxiety on high."

Louis shook his head, opening the draw and grabbing all three packets in his hand, he began to walk towards the open window.

"Louis no..."

The Omega didn't listen, letting them fall from his hands, fifty floors high.

"I want you alive by the time we mate...."

Edward grumbled under his breathe, self-aware that he was killing himself at this point.

"Let's just go through the single shots." Edward mumbled, pulling Louis into his lap as they stared at the pictures together. Edward inhaled the smell of the Omega and felt calmed by it.

 Edward inhaled the smell of the Omega and felt calmed by it

"At least Ashton's eventually turned out decent." Louis mumbled, "yeah have you seen the other ones?" Edward scoffed, they were aweful.

"Luke's is great." Louis praised, Edward agreed, one of the best.

"Look a Calum's hands, wow." Louis mumbled softly, he was a fan. A big fan.

Edward grumbled under his breath, "I have nice hands. Edward squeezed the Omega's thighs, as if to prove a point. Louis giggled, grabbing the man's hands and holding them.

Just in that moment the door opened, welcoming in Marcel.

"Who has nice hands?" The bespectacled Alpha made his entrance known. 

Louis squealed, "Marcy!" Marcel welcomed the Omega into his arms swinging him around gently, "hey babe."

"What are you doing here Marcel?" Edward stood up, tone short - the bespectacled Alpha, in Edward's eyes had just interupted his personal time with the tiny Omega.

"Just wanted to see you guys." He placed Louis on the ground before wrapping his arms around his shoulders. He crinkled his nose at the smell of the room.

"It stinks in here, what where you doing?"

Louis turned around in Marcel's arms, movign to his tip-toes to whisper in his ear.

Edward stared at the two, mentalling preparing himself for Marcel's wrath.

"Wait, you're still smoking!?"