Quattro

Work the following day had Louis running back and forth to fetch Edward things from the printing room, the coffee store, the marketing team and so forth. The small Omega panted as he leant against the wall of the lift, finally catching his breath.

The lift binged on the twelfth floor, welcoming in another person. That person just so happened to be none other than Edward Styles himself.

"Louis, I was looking for you. Where have you been I sent you to collect my meeting notes from the printer a good twenty minutes ago."

The small Omega pursed his lips as he took a step back, "sorry Mr Styles. I um, was talking to Niall."

The Alpha sighed, rolling his eyes. The lift door opened on the fifty-third floor both Alpha and Omega stepped out beginning the short walk through to their respective workspaces.

"You're lucky you're pretty."

"Sorry, what did you say Mr Styles?" Louis innocent eyes stared into Edward's harsh green orbs.

"Just do not to let it happen again."

Louis whimpered as the CEO slammed the door to his office, the painting on the wall swinging back and forth. The small Omega sat dejectedly at his office desk before beginning his work once again.

---

"Come on Harry, don't be a baby."

Louis heard a small whine, a very un-Alpha-like whine from behind the doors of the lift. Not a moment later the metal doors where opening welcoming in both Marcel and Harry Styles.

"We had a huge fight yesterday Marcel, I don't think I should be here," Harry muttered, yet Louis could still hear them as they walked closer to him.

Marcel's eyes finally made their way to Louis' and he smiled, "Hello Louis. I apologise for my outburst yesterday. I was shocked somebody dared stand up to Edward. It was actually remarkable."

Louis giggled as the bespectacled Alpha bowed down to him in a joking manner.

"He is scary..." Louis muttered as he leaned forward on his desk chair. Both Harry and Marcel smelt amazing, the scent of dominance, it made is Omega purr.

"Edward's a big softie." Marcel chuckled as he leaned onto the desk.

Harry rolled his eyes from behind his brother, "to you."

Louis watched as Marcel nudged his brother, the Omega was curious as to their family dynamic, something just didn't seem right.

"Call us through to Edward?"

Louis smiled, doing as he was requested not a moment later Edward was answering the phone and telling him to escort his brother's to his office.

"Follow me." Louis stood up, walking in front of the two Alphas towards the CEO's office.

Marcel bit his lip as he stared at the boy's plump ass. Nice and thick, defined perfectly in his too-tight for work slacks.

Harry noticed his brother's eyes and pushed him softly in the shoulder, giving him a look. Marcel rolled his eyes. Harry always preaching about how an Omega would 'distract Edward.' Marcel was over his brother's nonsense, it wasn't like they needed more money.

Billionaires at the mere age of 25.

"Mr Styles, your brothers." 

"Let them in." Edward's voice rang from the other side of the door, dominance laced in his tone.

Louis opened the door, Marcel and Harry immediately walking inside and making themselves comfortable on the couch in Edward's office.

The small Omega smiled at Marcel and went to leave the room however Edward's voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Louis...you-you." The Alpha stood up, "god you smell... good."

Louis whimpered as the Alpha began to walk closer, he watched as the CEO closed his eyes for one moment before opening them again, "go home Louis, you are about to go into heat."

The Omega frowned, "i-i'm not due for another two weeks Sir."

"Trust me Louis, your smell, your going into heat go home."

Louis didn't question the Alpha, he merely shut the door, packed his things and left. When he arrived at his small apartment he suddenly felt the burning sensation of heat running through his veins, his skin heating and slick dripping into his panties.

He was shocked that the CEO was right, but at that moment all he could do was pull out his favourite dildo and pleasure himself.

Over and over and over.

"Mmmm Mr Stylllles." Louis moaned as he pushed the dildo into his hole, dripping with slick as he laid on his bed.

Louis bit his lip as he imagined Edward dipping his head between his legs. "Oh oh.... my"

"Alphaaaa."

Louis imagined the CEO on his bed, three fingers deep in him and he felt naughty, dirty yet so turned on.

Something told him it was bad to become caught up with the Styles Triplets, but he couldn't stop himself.