Chapter One - Making It Look Like America's Innocent

All the state's had gathered in D.C. The place, not the personification, mind you. And they were actually a few miles out of D.C. But that's just minor details.

They were all staying in the six story house that had ten rooms on each floor, not counting the first, which held the living room, kitchen, washing machine, etc...This was also where America slept when they all gathered.

The most of the Midwesties(Illinois, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin) were camped out in Minnesota's room doing their usual merry-making. Which included some drinking (NoDak, Wisco ) some smoking( 'Sota ). The others of the Midwestern states were out doing something that was 'way cooler' than them.

"Ugh, Norsk Hostfest is less than a month away, and I still have lost to do," North Dakota complained, They want my opinion on everything."

"Well, then they're noticing you, right?" her twin brother South Dakota pointed, "That's good, right?"

"I guess..."

"Hey guys," Illinois said, standing at a window, "I just saw something outside!" She was quickly waved off, however, by the second oldest, she being the oldest, in the room, Wisconsin.

"You're seeing things," he started, "It was probably one of them stupid reporters. Even more likely of him-"

"-Or her-" South Dakota interjected.

"What-ever, you wish. Even more likely they had a stupid accent-"

"Shut up!" North Dakota and Minnesota exclaimed, standing up, knowing that he was talking abut them, "I sound nothing like that idiot- Stop yelling with me!"

The others had to laugh at the two states. Minnesota and North Dakota had somewhat of a minor rivalry, despite the fact they were actually pretty friendly with each-other. They denied the friendship, and the other person's credibility, what-ever it be.

"No," North Dakota shook her head, "I thought I heard something too-"

"Lies."

"What-?"

"You're a liar"

"Excuse me-"

You're a liar!"

"Screw you, 'Sota!"

~

America shuffled his feet as the other countries gathered outside to start this up. He had managed to get them to agree to make it look like a kidnapping somewhat, so he didn't look too bad in front of them(his states).

Oh, they(the countries) would tell his states what was up, but not until they were at the respected 'kidnappers' houses.

One of the things he regretted was he was splitting up North and South Dakota, who were closer than conjoined twins. Okay, maybe not that close, but he did know they hardly spent time apart.

The plan was to take each floor carefully and make as little noise as possible. In other words, with the countries, just charge up the stairs and tie up the states on each floor. When they had all states, they would take them all downstairs and keep close watch as they started taking their 'captives'.

A good thing, however, was that to get to each stair case, there was a door, like an emergency exit. Except you could lock the doors, something America had added to keep some states away from the others.

They would unlock the doors to each floor they were on, from the outside, once they got there(obvious, I guess).

France, England and the others took their spots near the door, ready for action.