chapter 7:Over the river and through the woods to the park we go

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Ora."Hayley said while Hope cooed back at her sister.

"Ah Hayley I've been meaning to ask you did you bring Hope a stroller."Mara asked

"Uh no why?"Hayley replied back curiously.

"Well it's because we're going to be walking to the park I mean it's not that far,but I can duplicate Pandora's stroller if you want."Mara offered.

"Yeah that'll be great."Hayley said.

That's when the Mikaelsons came down the stairs to have breakfast as well.

TIME SKIP TO GETTING READY TO LEAVE FOR THE PARK.

Everyone was ready for there day to the park,but a certain heretic was being stubborn about getting in a stroller.

"Pandora your getting in the stroller cause you always get tired on the way back home."Mara explained to her daughter for the 3rd time now.

"But mama I won't get tired I don't need the stroller."Pandora said with her little arms crossed.

"Yes you will now come on."

That's when Pandora sat down on the floor with her arms still crossed.

"If I have to get in the stroller then I don't want to go to the park."Pandora said with as much sass a 1 and a half year old could muster.

The Mikaelsons chuckled finding Pandora's sass amusing.

"You know what fine,but don't start complaining about being tired on the way back home."Mara said with a half stern look on her face.

Pandora gave a bright grin happy she won the argument.

When everyone made it into town Pandora had her mother's hand,and was trying to make her walk faster to the ice-cream shop.Mara pointing out certain store's and shops to the Mikaelsons.Hayley was certainly enjoying herself walking in this seemingly quiet town not having to look over her shoulder for vampires or witches.

Once in the ice-cream shop that was dubbed Cream of creams.There were rows upon rows of the delicious treat along with many toppings,and other families and people were enjoying there own choices in flavor of ice-cream.

There were rows upon rows of the delicious treat along with many toppings,and other families and people were enjoying there own choices in flavor of ice-cream