#twoface

As I'm walking my phone goes off, I pull it out and see Rowan messaged me to meet up at the grotto. I sigh, and message Rd that I can't make it before heading over to the grotto. When I get there, I see red and blue flashing lights and lots of police, I looks around for Rowan and Hailey, but can't see them. I spot my mom and run behind a wall, where Rowan and Hailey are hiding.

"Hey, What happened?" I ask.

"Oh shit, it's my dad." Rowan panics and we all duck down behind the cement road block.

"My mom's here too, she almost saw me."

"Monkeyman was there, I'm not kidding. He was standing right above me. And I started screaming and then these dudes came over, and I-I ran off when they weren't looking." Hailey explains.

"Wait, you fell into a hole where that Raven girl is, but she's dead?" She nods, "Are you ok?"

She nods, "I'm fine."

"Did the cops see you?" Rowan asks

She shakes her head, tears starting to form, "I got a message... and it said "Your turn." Do you think he's gonna kidnap me?"

I'm about to answer but I'm cut off by Ash. I jump back from him just popping out of nowhere, "What the hell, Ash."

"Sorry. What the hell is going on down there?"

"It's that girl Raven." Rowan said

"Hailey found her body." I add

"Damn." He says in amazement and looks over at the scene before looking over at Hailey. "These will help." He reaches his hand out to give something to Hailey but she just looks at his hand.

I look over at her to see what she's going to do, most likely lie.

"I don't want em."

"Well great, cool. Good for you. But you texted me so pay up." Ash says, that's when it hit me for sure that's Hailey's secret she's a drug addict this only confirms it.

"Those pills weren't for Brie, we're they?" Rowan asks, Hailey stays silent like always.

"Nope, that's what I've been telling you all along Rowan." I shoot her a glare, "But you wouldn't listen and I'm still under house arrest, so thanks for that." Rowan grabs my arm and basically drags me as we speed walk away from Hailey and Ash.

As we walk away, I hear Hailey trying to stop Rowan but she doesn't listen and we keep walking away but I realize she's walking towards our parents.

"Rowan, what the hell are you doing?" I try to stop and get out of her grip but damn she's strong

"Dad!" Rowan calls out making both her dad and my mom look over at us.

"Rowan. What the hell are you doing here?"

"And you you're supposed to be at home Armani." Mom says.

"Those pills aren't Brie's." Rowan said.

"Just like I told all of you." I add.

"Do you girls know anything about this? Did you see anything?" Mark asks.

Both of us shake our heads, "Nothing." I state.

"Nope, just saw your cruiser, and I needed to tell you that the pills aren't Brie's."

"Again, nobody believed me when I told the truth." I add.

"I know. The clinic told me she's clean." Mark said, "And I'm sorry Armani."

I take a step forward, "Hold on, so you're telling me that you've been knowing that she's been clean, that she and I weren't lying... so why the hell do I still have this stupid shit on my ankle."