Chapter 11- Cole's POV of when Libby left.

Chapter 11

Cole's POV of when Libby left.

"Hey Cole!" I heard someone shouted my name. I turned around and saw Danny jogging over to me and sat down.

"Hey man," I greeted Danny. Me and Danny have been best friends ever since we could talk. I was currently sitting in the canteen at a table with Derrick, Danny, Helen, Melissa and Emma, the one who slapped Libby on the stairs. Just thinking of that made my wolf just wants to take over and rip her to shreds.

"I think Paige is looking for you, if you know what I mean." Danny wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh, I'll find her in the minute," I told him smirking. Suddenly, I hear a big bang and Emma stomps off with Helen and Melissa following.

"What are you going to do with her?" Danny asks, referring to Emma.

"She was just a fuck buddy; do you really expect me to settle down with a girlfriend?" I laughed and Danny joined in. "Hey Derrick, what's bothering you?" I asked Derrick. He had been quiet all day.

"I found her." he told us.

"Found who?" me and Danny asked at the same time.

"My mate." he muttered.

"Who is she then?" I asked. Derrick was a few months older then me.

"Melissa, but she hasn't even noticed yet," he muttered again. Some people find their mate at a certain point in their life. It's like your mate could be someone you've known for years but notice them at any age. Also you could notice before or after your mate notices you're mates, it doesn't have to be at the same time. It's just me and Libby did. Libby, why does she have to be the way she is? I mean my wolf loves her so much and is furious at me for being mean to her but my human side hates her.

"Is anyone here?" I shouted when I came through the front door of the pack house after school. I heard a chorus of yeah's from different parts of the pack house. I walked up to my room and dumped my stuff in there. I stayed in there till about 5:00pm then went downstairs and into the kitchen and saw that Libby wasn't in there preparing dinner so I walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"LIBBY GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I roared up the stairs. I heard nothing. I stomped up the stairs and into her room and she wasn't in there. I turned and was about to walk out but something caught my eye. I turned back around and saw he wardrobe open and empty drawers. "Danny!" I shouted. Danny then came running up the stairs.

"What is it Alpha?" he asked. Then came up next to me and looked into Libby's room.

"Shit," Danny sighed.

"Get all the guards out looking for her." I ordered Danny.

"Yeah, of course. I'm going out to look too." he told me then ran off.

We searched and searched but we couldn't find her.

"No, she's my baby sister, she can't be gone." Danny cried falling to his knees.

"Alpha she's gone onto another packs territory," one of my lead guards informed me.

"I swear if any of them lay a finger on her I will rip them to shreds." I growled, sliding down to the floor next to a tree. A few tears slid from my eyes. "We have to keep looking." I growled then got up but a few of my men held me back.

"Alpha she's gone. You'll get yourself killed if you go." one of my men, Jayden, told me.

"But she can't be gone, she's my mate. I love her!" I shouted.

"What?!" Danny growled. "That's why she left isn't it; you pushed her over the edge by rejecting her." Danny snapped at me and I could feel my wolf wanting to explode, he doesn't like it when people speak to him like that. Just then Danny started charging at me but a few of my men held him back and started dragging him back to the pack house. My men let go of me and I sunk to the floor until two of my men helped me up and took my back to the pack house.

After that Danny didn't speak to me for a few months and started avoiding me. I really regret rejecting Libby. Please Libby, please come back, I pleaded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPRISE! This is an extra chapter, I was gonna put one up today because it's my birthday and I like seeing all the comments and votes and reads, also I wanted to suprise you all, I love suprises well I hate them, I don't hate them they're alright but yeh you get what I mean. Yeh so I was gonna do this in a different POV but I didn't know who you all wanted so that's why I asked in the last chapter and most of you said Cole's POV. YAY! It's my birthday today, I love presents don't you? Thanks for the birthday comments I got in the last chapter :)

So tell me what you all thinks gonna happen next in the story :) What do you think of Cole now? Do you still think he's a dick ?.

The next chapter will probs go back to Libby's POV and will be up soon :) Just remember I go back to school in like two days so I will be very busy.