"Hey, watch it." The girl slurred as she set off into another round of giggles. Her dark eyes and tanned skin were almost glowing as she leaned agaisnt the stone walls of the compound and took in a deep breath, Remy saw inside of her pretty smile immediately. She was tipsy, only enough for it to make her energetic mind slow done into one thay Remy could read like a book- she must of just come back from outside District Thirteen.

From the way that she relied on the stone to keep her up Remy could tell that she wasn't too serious, she didn't look like the kind of person that would be frowming at everything that she saw. She looked more bright than that, and right now Remy needed someone like that to calm his neutral anger down a few notches.

"Sorry, I should of been watching the path."Remy apologized as he kept his eyes on the soldier badge on her black jacket. She caught him watching it, it made her laugh more before she finally looked completely at him. Her eyes were filled with lightness, something that he hadn't seen in years.

"My name's Mercy, I don't think I've seen you before." She said before her eyes widened considerably. "Wait, your Remy right? The zombie?"

He didn't know what that meant, to Remy that was another thing that he could establish about her character, she was not somebody that took things seriously at all even when she was more sober. He nodded anyway, glancing behind him to check if Finnick was anywhere near him before he looked at her again.

"I gotta go zombie, but you should find me later. Might be fun for you." Mercy nodded as she looked at the clock on the wall. Remy thought she would be the kind of person to be late to things and as she turned and ran away it made sense to him that she had to go. She was most definitely late.

So Remy waited again, but this time he found the time to think about the strange girl that had just passed him without even asking about his sister.

Finnick rounded the corner as Remy watched the clock tick to ten. That meant he had been there for thirty minutes, and yet the Victor just found the time to visit somebody that Remy was constantly assured that he loved. He also went straight for the door, he would of gone in if Remy hasn't put his more tanned hand on the boy's large arm.

"Hey, wait." Remy called to make Finnick stop. His eyes were bloodshot as if he was trying not to cry, but that was an appearance and Remy did not worry about that as he pulled Finnick towards the other stone wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" Remy hissed at Finnick.

He looked taken back, Finnick took a visible step back so that he could comprehend the angry face that Remy made sure to show him. While Remy had been harsh he had never been angry at him, so now the blonde knew that something bad had happened to the Titan.

"I want to see Lorna. Is she up yet? How did she fall? Nobody's telling me anything Remy, what the fuck happened?"

He looked distressed, but Remy didn't care about that. He took the man's arm again and brought him closer so that he didn't have to shout at him, instead he calmly whispered in his ear.

"You don't get to see her. Do you know what you've done to her? You killed our sister and you don't even have the  conscience to back off after that, you didn't even give her a chance to process what she feels about you because you just jumped right back into whatever you had before. She's confused, I am her brother and I know that she's hurting, but she can't process anything until she has space to breathe. So just back off." Remy whispered aggressively into the man's ear.

Finnick winced, but he didn't back away from Remy. He was a Victor, he was the youngest tribute to win a Hunger Games; he was not the kind of man to back down to somebody that was blaming anyone but himself.

"You don't know what Lorna is feeling. She loves me, that was the only thing that she remembered. I was the one that brought her memories back."

Remy clutched his fists until they turned white. He was angry now, because Finnick had finally shown a characteristic that he had known since the two met- Finnick was utterly selfish.

"No pretty boy. I fucking did, because I was the one that helped her run from the Capitol. You don't know anything about her now, so when you go running in there to console her just take a second to look at her. She isn't the same, and she doesn't know who she wants; but most of all she has no idea what she feels about you. Hate and love are not that far apart you know."

Remy didn't stay any longer, he left his toxic words to fester in Finnick's brain; he opened the door into the hospital room and made sure to close it behind him. He hoped his seed stuck, because if Finnick doubted them then Lorna would surely keep her distance.

••••••••
1504 words

Just a quick PSA, apart from themarleyjohnson 's character this was hurtful to write. :(

This was just a chapter I wanted to add to explain how sudden Finnick's argument was and why he had to confront Lorna in the first place. I'm sorry it's so slow but I really want to explain this last book and all of the aspects, even ones like this.

 I'm sorry it's so slow but I really want to explain this last book and all of the aspects, even ones like this