Chapter 2: Last Year's Competition Part 1

1 year ago

1 year ago

"Charlotte! Quickly finish your drink or I won't have enough time for standby!" A dark blue short haired girl reminded her junior.

"Wait! Sherry-senpai! This is THE Japan limited premium vanilla frappucino! I can't just finish it quickly! It's such a waste!" A girl with waist-long wavy hair said as she slowly slurped her drink with a blissful face.

"Well then just throw it away!" Sherry said as she glanced at her watch. It was only half an hour away before the competition starts!

"B-but!" Charlotte looked at her drink longingly, her eyes becoming watery at the thought of throwing it away. She then muttered, "limited... premium...vanilla... MY VANILLA!!!"

The two of them were standing in front of a sign with the words written in red bold letters, "NO FOOD AND DRINKS INSIDE THE STADIUM".

"I won't wait for you then! I need to prepare!" Sherry said as she quickly dashed to a standby room dedicated to her.

"Good luck, senpai!" Charlotte cheered before she continued her drink blissfully.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, Charlotte was finally done with her drink. She then walked leisurely to her senior's standby room without forgetting her purpose. She was here to cheer on her beloved senpai!

However, after walking for a while, she started feeling that she was back to the same place. All the rooms looked the same! Where was the room for Sherry-senpai again?

Charlotte had forgotten the reason why her senior was waiting for her. It was all because she was a directionally challenged person!

The initially happy Charlotte was now filled with anxiety. Will I be able to reach her room before it's her turn to perform? Oh, why didn't I quickly finish the drink? But then again, it's THE Japan limited premium vanilla frappuccino! VANILLA!

As Charlotte was lost in thought, she didn't notice that she was about to bump into someone.

Thud!