🌸mornings🌸

i slowly opened my eyes, the light from my window making them extra sensitive. when my eyes finally adjusted i looked around my room. bare pink walls with a messy desk and floor. then i slightly turned to my side and saw the girl i've been dating for over 5 months sleeping on my chest. unconsciously, a smile spread across my face. i slowly raised my hand up and started playing with her hair as a way of waking her up. minutes after she started to shift in my arms, then slowly looked up at me and smiled.

"good morning" she whispered, eyes still half closed.

"morning" i said with the same smile on my face, and a light chuckle after. "i'm gonna get up and make breakfast. you can either sleep for a few more minutes or join me in the kitchen"

"mhm" she murmured back, now hugging her pillow instead of me.

i quietly scurried into the kitchen and started making some toast with eggs and a cup of tea. while i was in the middle of it i heard light shuffling and then saw my girlfriend enter the kitchen with my red hoodie. it was a few sizes too big for her, and it made her look even more adorable. she then continued to walk up to me. she went behind me and put her head on my shoulder. this little gesture meant she wanted a good morning kiss. i stopped what i was doing, pulled her in front of me and gave her a small peck, to which her response was a quite whine. damn was i lucky.