Spirited Away: The new beginning

It's been 5 years since haku and i never saw each other. Actually, I studied abroad, here in america. I miss haku so much, but don't worry. I'll be going home to visit my mom and dad there. I can't wait 'till i see haru.

"Chihiro? go to sleep. 5:00 am is your flight back to your hometown.'' Kc said. I sighed, "yeah, but i can't stop thinking about haku.'' i said. Kc knows all my secret, because she is only my best friend. "I know your just excited.'' she teased. ''I feel some jealousy going on in me. What if Haku replace me to someone?'' I pouted. "Girl, just wait and see, until you get there.'' she turned off the lamps and went to sleep and i followed her. Not wanting to worried about something.

"Chihiro, wake up!" a voice called out. "What?'' i opened my eyes and saw kc standing infront of my bed. "It's almost 5:00 o'clock.'' she said. "What ! No way!" i stood up and went to shower as fast as i can. "I prepared your things downstairs. And I'm Driving you." Kc said. "Thanks."

~Airport~

"So, this is it." Kc smiled. I hug her tight. "Don't worry, I'll be back anyway. No need to miss me." I smiled back. "Fine. Be careful. Have fun in your flight." She said. I waved good bye to her and went inside the airport. "Flight B36. Boarding." the speaker announced. Finally.

~HOMETOWN~

"Chihiro!!! " a girl schouted. I turned around and so my mom and dad. "Mom! Dad! " i run towards them and gave them a hug. "Chihiro, Look at you! You look so beautiful." My mom said. I smiled. I can't believe that I'm home. Can't wait to see haku.

"So, How's your life in abroad chihiro?" Dad ask while driving. " Well, I met lots of friend her e." I smiled. "Got any boyfriend?" Mom asked. "Well, There's a guy-" Mom cut off,"A guy! Chihiro! HOw long are you going to tell us!" She said. "Mom! Can you please stay calm. I'm not yet done talking." I said. She stayed silence, "I met a guy here, long time ago. I fell in love with him when i was still young. We're bestfriends." I smiled when i said that. "Well, i want to meet that boy. As soon as you can bring him." Mom said. I rolled my and fall asleep. "I don't know mom. Maybe he's mad at me or maybe he loves another girl." I said. "Chihiro, if that guy really loves you, he won't love another girl but you. " She smiled. I hope so.....

"Chihiro! it's dinner time!" Mom said. I went down stairs and saw everything is ready for dinner and i saw..."ohhhhhh myyyy gosh!" i ran immediately and sat down. "I miss them soooo muuuch" I smiled and ready to eat. "I know honey, you miss my cooks in abroad. But don't worry, I'm going to teach you soon." She smile and we ate. After we eat, we went to bed, i went to my room. I stared at the ceiling while laying down......I miss haku. What if, i'll visit him now. it's the right time. 

I change faster and putting my black converse on. I borrowed mom's bike and went to haku's place. It was night time already. 

I went inside the secret building and pass throught inside. And there it was. A festival. It never change but somehow, there's a lot of new spirits. I went to haku's place and saw some of my friends. 

As i went inside the palace, there he is, standing guard by himself. He changed. He looked mature. He have a different hairstyle. And he looks so....... Good. I was staring at him for 5 mins. and he's eyes laded on mine. His eyes widened. I smiled weakly and wave at him. I walk towards him and said, "Hey".
"Chihiro....." He said, still shocked that i was back. "How are you doin'?" I said. "You never came back and you stop writing letters for me." He said. "I know.. i'm sorry. I was busy with my class and i'm back now ..aren't i?" I smiled sadly. I can see his teary eyes. He pull my arm, closer to him and hug me........the last thing i new is that he cried, i cried and i hug him back. It was the best feeling ever. "I love you chihiro, always will. I never replaced you even your far away from me." He said and still cried. I cried......i was overjoy,  i imagined him with someon else but then.. all along....he still loves me. And never replaced me. "I love you too haku" i smiled.