"Maybe you heard wrong"

Elizabeth leaned a bit and put both of her hands on the front table, "You're acting strange. Did something happen?"

'Somehow... I have a bad feeling about this...' (y/n) continue to watch the situation.

Out of nowhere, Meliodas disappear from the bar counter only to appear behind Elizabeth as he flipped up her skirt, reveling her white underpants. Elizabeth screamed while (y/n)'s eyes widened at the scene.

"Still think I'm acting strange? I think I'm just like always..." Meliodas doing his usual pervert act.

The bangs covered (y/n)'s eyes. She clenched her fist to control her jealousy.

'I forgot that Meliodas loves Elizabeth....'

Just then, Hawk ran down from upstairs and immediately put Meliodas inside the barrel, hammering the woods around him so that Meliodas could not get away which surprising (y/n) of course, "Elizabeth, run while you still can!"

"But I still want to talk...." Elizabeth sweatdroped.

(Y/n) stood up and walked towards Meliodas and Hawk. She grabbed Hawk and make him face her, "Don't you dare treat Meliodas like that... I can finish you off right now if I want" a frightening aura emitted around (y/n), which scares Hawk.

"y-yes ma'am..."

"It's okay, (y/n)... I'm fine here... and... can you release me?" Meliodas said

She put the scared Hawk down, "o-okay... I'm sorry..." she then raised her hand and the barrel turned into ice and the ice breaks into pieces.

"It's okay now... and Hawk, you might not want to piss (y/n) because she can be scary sometimes..."

Hawk glances at the said girl only to jumped a bit when he saw her frightening smile as if telling him, 'You hear that? Better watch yourself next time'.

"sorry, Elizabeth... we need to stock up the bar and (y/n)... you shouldn't go as well. It's better if you just stay at the town."

Elizabeth looked down, unhappy with his response, "I understand-"

"No!!! I don't want that!!!"

Elizabeth and Hawk shocked with (y/n)'s reaction. (Y/n) then hold both of Meliodas' hands with her own as if her life depend on them.

"I don't want to leave you again... didn't I promise you that I will always stay by your side? Please... don't leave me..."

Meliodas notice (y/n)'s eyes shined as it started to form tears much to his surprise.

"(y/n)...."

Meanwhile, Elizabeth and Hawk watched both of them silently from where they stand.

"That girl (y/n) sure concern about Meliodas... don't you think so, Elizabeth?" Hawk asked.

Elizabeth did not reply, instead she just continue watch them.

________________________________________

"The Captain is acting differently?"

At some place in the town, both Diane and Elizabeth sat on the bench while chatting with each other. Apparently, they talked about Meliodas.

Diane continues, "now that I think about it, there was quite a big tremor earlier, right?"

"yes, everyone was startled..." Elizabeth replied.

"but what startled me more was when a girl suddenly hugged captain out of nowhere... what is her name again?" Diane hummed, tried to remember the name in her mind.