" Come on Momma, I gotta pee," Nubbins groaned, tapping his foot impatiently.

" Boy, if you don't shut your yap I'll do it for you!" Loretta fussed then turned to the old man "Now ask Tilly, Grandpa. Come on! You can do it!" He let out a long groan and Loretta spoke over him asking me the same question they did Bubba. 

 She looked up at me awaiting my answer, but I couldn't make a peep let alone catch a breath or even see through the tears blinding my eyes. Why do I feel like I'm about to sign my life away?

"It's your turn, Tilly. " She reiterated as if I didn't already know.

I fought back the tears and managed to choke out the words "I do"  through my blubbering. 

She clapped her hands together and squealed. "By the power in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." She blurted out forgetting all about Grandpa. "You may now kiss the bride!" 

Oh God, Is he gonna kiss me? Does he even know how? There's a high chance I'll throw up on him if he tries. His eyes grew wide as saucers. He glanced around the room nervously, playing with the end of his tie and pretending like he didn't hear her

"Go on Bubs! Kiss her already!" Loretta urged.

He turned to me, taking my face into his large sweaty palms and stared me in the eyes with a fearful look. Tears rolled down my face into his hands. I squeezed my eyes closed unable to look at him anymore. All I can see now is Matt.

"I swear if you don't kiss 'er soon I'm gonna have to piss myself right here." Nubbins chimed in, doing a little dance to refrain himself from peeing. 

Bubba hesitantly leaned in and pressed a sloppy wet kiss on my lips reminding me of how a child kisses. My entire body cringed as his hot breath mingled with my own, his chapped lips pressed harder to my face. I pushed away from him, turning my head to the side and wiping the slobber off my mouth with the back of my hand. My mouth was left with the rancid taste of his own making me wish I had a drink to wash it away. 

"Praise God It's over!" Nubbins yelled, bolting towards the bathroom. "Outta my way, bi***" he shoved me out of his path causing me to fall into Bubba's chest. 

"NUBBINS!" Loretta yelled, stomping her foot hard enough to make the house shake.

He froze like a paused movie and squeezed his eyes shut probably realizing what he just said and how absolutely screwed he is. He turned his face ever so slowly and locked eyes with Loretta who was staring him down with an expression cold enough to make your hair stand on end.

"Momma please." he gulped, wringing his hands in front of his chest. "I- I'm sorry! I'll never say it again!" 

She kept her voice calm, but as anyone knows sometimes that can be scarier than yelling. She pointed a finger at him, her eyes stared so intensely that I wondered if she was sending him telepathic death threats. "You know what to do." was all she said.

He sighed and hung his head, dragging his feet as he exited the room. If I wasn't standing beside my boyfriend's murderer I would've found that hilarious. I wrapped my arms around my waist and sob silently to myself.

"No cry," Bubba signed by placing his index fingers under his eyes then swiping them down his cheek. "We happy together. "

"No, I'm not happy Bubba!" He tilted his head which only made me angrier because how dare he play dumb." Matt was my friend, I loved him! And you just...how could you?"

He shook his head violently from side to side and grabbed my hand, slamming it against the cheek of his mask. "No! No! Love me! We together!"

I rip my hand away from him and clenching them at my side. "Why can't you get it through you're head that I will NEVER lov-"