EPILOGUE +2

Dracos P.O.V
It's been 3 years since Hermione was kidnapped by Cormac and let me say everything has changed, my Parents are close to The Weasleys Parents, I'm really close with Harry, Ron and Fred and George, the best thing is Hermione and I are closer than ever we now sleep in the same bed and share secrets....we may of kissed a lot.
"Morning sweetheart" I say waking up to Hermione next to me "morning" Hermione says getting up but I pull her back in bed "Please 10 more minutes" I say hugging her small waist "Alright just because the bed is comfy" Hermione says but that's when I felt sick...but it wasn't me...Hermione runs out of bed to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet as I hold back bed hair "D-Draco please go get your mother" Hermione says taking a seat on the bathroom floor as I nod and run downstairs "Mother, Hermione was sick and she need you now" I say as Mother walks to Our bedroom.

Hermiones P.O.V
"Hermione what's wrong" Narcissa says walking into the bathroom "I've been sick all week but hid it from Draco...my period is late...Does that mean I'm pregnant" I say "Have you and Draco has sex" Narcissa says shocked as I nod "I'll call a Healer over to look at you" Narcissa says running out the bedroom "Mother what's going on" Draco says walking past Narcissa as she runs "Hermione is everything alright??" Draco says as I nod "This is Claire your healer...DRACO GET OUT" Narcissa says to Draco "Alright Hermione I'm just going to use my wand for a quick scan" Claire says scanning her wand over my stomach "Congrats Mrs Granger your pregnant" Claire says....I'm pregnant....

The next day I decided to call all the Weasleys and Harry over to tell everyone I'm pregnant, "is this about Yesterday" Draco says putting her arm around me "Yes....it's very important" I say looking over at Narcissa as she nods "we'll spit it out" Ron says "Harry....I want you to be a godfather and Draco your gonna be a dad" I say their was silences still "wait.....WHAT YOUR PREGNANT" Draco says "Yes" I say as everyone screams Harry was the first to hug me congrats me "I'm going to be a dad....no this isn't real" Draco says.

(9 months later)
I wake up in bed contractions hurting so bad worse then normal I am due this baby any day now it hurts to know we don't know the gender but we wanted it to be a surprise, I stand up and walk about the room breathing heavily that's when I look down and everything was wet.....my water broke....I turn around and try to get Draco up "Draco please wake up" "Huh What's wrong Honey" Draco says "My water broke" I say as Draco's eyed widens "WHAT NO OH NO ITS COMING OKAY STAY IN BED ILL GO GET MOTHER AND FATHER TO GET CLAIRE" Draco says running out the Room, a few secs later Narcissa Lucius Draco and Claire come running in "Okay Mrs Granger tell me how bad your contractions are" Claire says "Worse then cramps" I say as I start to sweat "Narcissa go get towels are cloths Lucius you have to leave and Draco you may stay because it's your baby" Claire says and it all begins.

After hours and hours the baby is finally here "you did it" Draco says kissing my head "it's a boy" Claire says handing the baby boy to me he has little strands on Blond hair his nose like mine "he's Beautiful" I say "Can I come in" Lucius says "Yes" Narcissa says "It's a boy" Draco says to his parents , the baby opens its eyes to have green eyes "Awwww his eyes look likes yours" I say "what are we going to name him" Draco says "What about Scorpius Malfoy" Draco's says "It's perfect" I say kissing Draco.

"WHERE IS MY GODSON" Harry says running into Malfoy Manor with the other Weasleys "right here" Draco says letting Harry hold Scorpius "He's so cute" Ginny says "looks a lot like you Draco" Fred and George says at the same time, I look down at Scorpius as he comes back Into my arms and kiss his small little head as Draco kisses mine...this is my new family.