_twenty

(Lil Time skip because I'm lazy 🙃 you're at the ice skating rink with Jack)

I laced my skates as fast as possible. I was excited but nervous that I would fall or embarrass myself. "Come on Lilah!" Jack said excitedly. I attempted to walk to the rink and succeeded. "You ready?" Jack asked. I shook my head, I was nervous as hell.

Jack took my hand helped me stand straight. "Jack, I-I can't skate. I (haven't / have been.) But I'm sure I'm gonna break my ass ." I chuckled at myself.

"Just get on the ice and stand, okay? I'll help the rest of the way." He looked at me and smiled. I nodded and stepped on the ice. I almost fell, but Jack tightened his grip on my forearms and gave me a reassuring look.

This was going to be fun.

Mini time skip

"See you've got it Lilah!" Jack shouted. I was standing still but moving. Hell, at least I was going somewhere just very slowly. Jack let go of my hand

Then as I looked away from my feet they started to scramble. "Jack, jack, jack, I'm gonna fall! I. Am. Going. To. Die. Do you comprehend this?"

He laughed as I gripped tightly on his arm. "You aren't going to die Lilah. Jeeze you're so dramatic!"

"I'm not dramatic I'm scared." I breathlessly chuckled whilst Jack was laughing his ass off. Fear rose in my chest as I my feet started to fall in front of me. I yelped and my hands grip fell from his arm to my hand holding his.

He smiled and helped me up. "Now. Get your feet steady." I did as he said. "And don't look at your feet."

"No Jack I'll fall again. And I don't want that." I chuckled.

"No you won't." He places himself in front of me so he's standing backwards. "Okay, do you trust me?" He said grabbing both of my hands.

"Yea-Jack someone is behind you look out!!" I slightly screamed.

Jack chuckled "I see him Lilah don't worry."

"How!?"

"Because I'm a magical wizard." Jack commented sarcastically.

"You're a wizard Harry." I smiled.

"Im a what!?" Jack laughed at my reference. He let go of one of my hands and went beside me. He was starting to help he skate while I was still scared to fall. After a few minutes I was getting the hang of it, but I was looking at my feet still.

"Don't look at your feet, also can we switch hands? Mines kinda sweaty." I nodded in agreement but when he went to switch hands he didn't grab mine. He also crossed his arms so that I couldn't grab his hand.

"Jack that's not funny or fair now let me grab your hand before I fall!" I said reaching for him but he drifted farther. So I attempted to skate toward him. Annnndd I fell, Yep right on my ass. Jack came over and helped me up.

"Welp you had it there for a minute." Jack laughed. I laughed along

"Yep I was being a big girl!" I said childishly. He smiled and was back at my side. I was still scared I was gonna fall. So he got in front of me again.

"Don't look at your feet."

"But I can't help it! I don't want them to bump into each other!"

"Well if you look at your feet then you won't see who's in front of you. So look at something else." Jack paused thinking a bit "look at me, just look at me and don't focus on falling."

I nodded and I looked at Jack. His ocean blue eyes almost made me drown. It was like two deep pools. So full of light. So magical, so beautiful. I feel like if I dove into his ocean blue eyes that I wouldn't be able to come up for air, I would just be lost in the bright blue pit. Then I looked at his smile, no matter how cold I'm could be he wouldn't fail at smiling and making me melt like a popsicle. How his teeth slightly overlapped a bit in the front. His roses cheeks.

I smiled and he smiled back. "You're doing it Lilah!" Jack yelled in excitement.

I looked at my feet and I was astounded on how I was actually doing it! "Now can I let go and see what you can do?" Jack asked.

"No not yet, still not sure." I lied. It was easier now that I got the hang of it. I just loved the feeling of his hand holding mine. Jack chuckled and held only one hand and was now on my right side.

"So how's Mark been?" Jack asked.

"He's been good. Oh! He has a girlfriend now!" I said excitedly.

"Took him long enough!" Jack chuckled. I smiled. "What's her name?"

"Amy. From the phone calls I've gotten from him about her she's amazing." I chuckled and looked at Jack. "he deserves someone good."

"Yep. And so do you." Jack smiled.

"Well thank god I have you." I smiled widely at him. And his cheeks were a light pink color. I squeezed his hand and giggled at his reaction.

"Y-you really mean that?" Jack asked.

"Why of course! Why would I say it if I didn't mean it." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Hey Jack! Is that you!?" A man about 6 feet tall skated to us. He had brown wavy hair that stopped at his eyes which where a deep brown. "Hey man what's up?"

"Oh hey Kaleb, I'm just here ice skating with Lilah. What are you doing here exactly." Jack asked chuckling.

"Tryna pick up the ladies, you know the usual." Kaleb chuckled. "By the way hello there Lilah." Kaleb winked at me.

"Sorry dude, I'm with this idot." I looked at Jack and smiled.

"Oops my bad, sorry Jack." Kaleb chuckles and skates away.

"So who's that?" I asked.

"Kaleb my roommate." Jack chuckled "he hits on anything that is female and moves."

I laughed and continued skating. It wasn't that hard now. Jack must've noticed because he let go. "Hey Lilah you wanna get something to eat then go? Since we still have school."

I nodded and we got off the rink. We took off our skates and walked out hand in hand. We were going to the ice cream parlor a couple blocks away. The cool breeze hit my face and sent a chill down my spine.

There will be a second part to the date don't worry
But I kinda couldn't flow the chapter anymore so my brain was like 'hey why not just make it two chapters' and I agreed with myself.... that sounded less weirder in my head. But oh well!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did *violently inhails and starts to talk fast* vote comment and share with other fans. Here's some candy *gives you a Hershey bar* shhhhh NOW SPREAD THE WORD!
ANYWAY
I'm gonna try and update more and add more chapters to my newer book 'The Thing About Paper' my MarkiplierxReader that's why I've been so inactive
But I love you all so much GOODBYE MUAH

word count with a/n: 1215