ReaderFromWR absorbed a burst wisp, and charged through the debris, making it fly everywhere.

Meggy: Nice!

Infinite: Reader! You're ok!

ReaderFromWR: Y-yeah. That Splat Bomb launched me to this planet, i woke up and i was confused as hell, but the thing that scares me is that this is a water planet...

Infinite: Don't worry buddy, i luckily have one more of these...

Infinite gave the potion to ReaderFromWR, he drank it and looked at his hand.

ReaderFromWR: W-what did that do?

Infinite: You now have the ability to swim! And it's permanent!

ReaderFromWR: Dude! Thanks so much!

Infinite: No problem, buddy.

Aqua: I'm starting to get hungry.

Meggy: Same here, is there a restaurant or cafe around here?

Infinite and Machito's eyes widened, the only restaurants around a place like this would only sell...Seafood.

Infinite: Uhhh...

Machito: Uhhh...

Meggy: What's wrong?

Infinite: W-well, the restaurants around here don't sell very good food...

Aqua: What? Aw come on...

Meggy: Well, let's try and find something.

The six walked around for a while, until a smell drifted into Infinite's nose.

Infinite: I smell hot dogs.

Aqua: Where?

Infinite followed the smell, eventually he found the hot dog stand, where everyone else ran behind him.

Robot: Hello there, what would you like?

Mario decided to throw the robot into the water.

Machito: Why'd you do that, Mario?

Mario: He could of tried to poison us! I mean, he was one of the robots we've been fighting.

Meggy: You have a point there, Mario. Oh fine...

The six made themselves hot dogs and began eating.

Infinite: Mmm. Pretty nice!

Meggy: Let's continue, we need to stop Eggman's schemes and save the wisps!

Mario: Indeed.

The heroes continued, after a while, they took another break, until ReaderFromWR saw something strange in the water.

ReaderFromWR: What the fuck was that...?

Infinite: What was what?

ReaderFromWR: I saw something move in the water!

Aqua: I think you may be paranoid.

ReaderFromWR: No! I'm serious! I saw something move in-

Suddenly, a massive shark jumped out of the water and flew towards ReaderFromWR.

Meggy: READER, WATCH IT!

ReaderFromWR quickly got out of the way, the Megalodon chomped a giant piece of a building, then fell back into the water.

Mario: H-holy shit...

Infinite: I was joking earlier actually...how the fuck did he get a Megalodon?!

Meggy: Well, we gotta be careful around here, if we're not, we could end up as shark food.

Aqua: Yeah...

Machito: Indeed. I don't want to lose an arm or a leg.

The heroes continued their journey, as a security camera watched them.

Eggman: HOHOHO! That was hilarious!

Cubot: Right it was, cap'n! 

Orbot: We should act serious. They've disabled three of our generators...

Eggman: No need to get so concerned, Orbot. Even if all of my generators are disabled, it won't matter. Because i have a weapon that will instantly make us win.

Cubot: Sounds exciting! Like the ol' tale of the seven seas!

Eggman: It's not ready yet, i still need a lot more energy from the wisps.

Orbot: Right on, sir.

(Yep, i sorted the swimming problem out, now Meggy, Aqua and ReaderFromWR can swim all they like!)

Anyways, lata!