Mystery x Mago

Mystery paced in circles within the vast empty void that he was trapped in. With nothing to do, he got bored very quickly. His only friend in the blank emptiness was his doll Mago, who was sprawling on the ground mere feet from the tall purple cat. Mystery had done everything trying to entertain himself, to no avail. Finally he sighed in despair and returned to Mago.
"I'm sorry Mago," he whined to the doll, "but Mystery just can't find ways to be happy!" He curled up in a ball beside his only friend, defeated.
"...hm?"
Mystery's eyes lit up.
"You'd really do that for Mystery?? Y-you really would!?" The feline stammered.
Surprise filled Mysery's wide eyes, then excitement.
"Thank you very very much, Mago!! Mystery is forever grateful!" Almont immediately the cat tore off his lab coat, undershirt and pants. He turned to his doll, picked it up and using his long, crusty fingernail, tore open a space between Mago's stuffed legs.
Mystery hesitated. "...are you sure you're ready, Mago?" He asked, barely containing his excitement.
The feline could barely wait for Mago's response. Without a second's hesitation, he stuck his big, fat cock between the doll's legs. The thing got hard before it even touched the stuffing.
Mysery shoved his doll's body onto his, letting his dick fill in an empty space in Mago's lower abdomen. His whiny moans turned into screams of arousal as his fur got damp with sweat. Mystery's snake-like tongue found its way around the dol's head, liking its eyes, ears and anything else it could reach.
Finally, the cat released his cum right into the doll. The sticky white fluid exploded from his cock, staining Mago's stuffing. Mystery pulled away and collapsed right onto the ground, his rotten, musty breath polluting the air.