Lavanya: what happened?? Seeing us you guys changed the matter.

Khushi: something is cooking in your brain.

Aman: ya… how you guys know this?? I and Aman discussing very important Matter.

Khushi and Lavanya became curious and Arnav Know that something funny will come from Aman.

Aman: We both are thinking to Date some models.

Khushi and Lavanya eyes popped up hearing this. Both are glaring them. Arnav sitting innocently like he don't know anything.

Lavanya: this must be your idea Ami… I know Arnie will not do this.

Aman: come on Lav. He's not that innocent. Actually he's the one who gave this idea. Ask him.

Khushi: is this true Arnav?? I will going to kick you if you do such things to me.

Arnav: No baby, why I will do that?? This duffer saying in double meaning. Actually we have meet some models for the next fashion event. Nothing else. Tu Baata Na….

Aman: Ya he's right?? Don't worry Meri Maon. We're not going to Ditch you. You guys are lucky that we both are in your life.

Khushi and Lavanya stood up and folded their hands across to chest and said with Attitude “Oh Really??”

Aman: Arnie, these two ladies intentions are not good. I can feel it. They're going to rape us for sure.

Arnav: don't forget mother in-law warning. She will going to kill you if you do anything to Lavanya.

Aman: but I already done right??

Lavanya opened her mouth in 'O’ shape. She took a pillow from the chair and started to hit him.

Arnav: for which muhurat you're waiting… go on take pillow and start. I'm ready.

EVENING

Khushi and Lavanya went for shopping. Arnav and Aman thought that this is the best time to meet Azaan. So they called him to come nearby coffee shop. Trio are sitting and having coffee.

Azaan: any problem guys?? Why you called me here.

Arnav: I don't want to bush around Azaan. So I will come to straight point. Who's this Manik?? What connection he have with Khushi's father??

Azaan was taken aback hearing this. He saw both of them sitting in front of with Serious look.

Aman: don't tell us that you don't know anything about that. Because we know that you know everything.

Azaan: I promised Khushi that I will not say anything to you both. Somewhere she's right. They're very dangerous. I too don't think you guys need any interference in this matter.

Arnav: God sake don't rise my anger Azaan. Khushi is my wife and I have every right to know everything about her. She just told me that Manik is her Ex-Boyfriend. But there is something more is hidden from me.

Aman: See Azaan, her life is in danger. And we very well know that her father is somewhere related to this incident. So tell us whatever you know… remaining things we will handle.

Arnav: god you both are very dangerous. Ok… I will tell you everything but promise me that you guys will not take law in your hands. You guys will not finish Manik as you finished Sameer.

Arnav and Aman seeing each other faces. They're shocked to know this.

Azaan: don't see me like that. I know you both are behind his death. But I didn't understand that how he's dead because of heart Attack?? Medical report is totally opposite.

Arnav: Don't think about that. That is past now.

Azaan: ok… Yes your doubt is right… Shashi Gupta and Manik both are involved in the incident of Khushi.

Arnav clenched his hand in fist. Aman holds his fist hand and said calm down.

Azaan: Shashi Gupta gave ransome ton kill Khushi. And he's none other than Manik. Who took this ransome.

Arnav: how can a father do this??

Azaan: that what making me to wonder. Shashi Gupta is greedy for money. He done many crimes to get what he want… Khushi is unknown to this. She's like a Rich People's spoiled Brat in the past. When she get to know the real face of her father. She changed herself and wanted to give justice to those families from them her father snatched things…

She wanted to become Fashion Designer… but seeing her father illegal activity she joined police force. Her vision is to Destroy Shashi Gupta's empire. Which is built on many innocent peoples blood. She's taking training here and I'm in Rajasthan. That time she met this Manik. Remaining you know about their meeting and Khushi slapping him.

When Shashi Gupta get to know that she's doing something behind him. He became alert. He don't know that she already a police officer. She's working as Undercover agent. He gave ransome to local Goons… maybe he don't know that Manik is Khushi's Ex-Boyfriend.

Manik took willingly this ransome to kill Khushi. The Insult and Ransom money both mixed as fire and he planned to kill Khushi.

Azaan explained how on Diwali festival they almost killed Khushi. Arnav have tears in his eyes hearing this. She faced lot of hurdles in her life.

Aman: then who's changed her medicine.

Arnav: who else…. It must be that Shashi Gupta. I'm not going to leave that man.

Aman: is Khushi Know everything??

Azaan nodded his head. Arnav and Aman are shocked. They can't believe that knowing everything she's silent.

Arnav: what?? Then why she's silent?? Why she's bearing that man every day??

Azaan: Don't ever underestimate Khushi. If She's silent then she's planning something big. She's like a ocean…. It looks like silent. When Tsunami comes na, it will destroy everything.

Aman: where we can find this Manik??

Azaan: I just request you both that don't do anything. Because Khushi planned something. If Manik get to know that You're her husband then first target will be you Arnav.

Arnav: that's why she's not ready to announce our Marriage in Public.