Shashi: oh Shut up, you claim to Love her and you're the one who hurted her… not hurted tried to kill her…. You hit her with the Rod… so don't give me lecture.

Arnav was so confused that he's standing there all lost. He came back when Garima kept her hand on his shoulder.

Garima: Arnav, what happened?? Where you lost??

Arnav: nothing…. Just thinking about something.

Garima smiled and caressed his hairs lovingly and said “Thinking about Your parents??”. Arnav Don't know what to say he just nodded his head and went towards his room.

When he entered he saw Khushi packing his his clothes. He wanted to ask her about Manik. But stopped…..

Arnav: if you're hiding this From me then there must be a strong reason. But don't worry I will soon reach to truth.

Khushi turned towards him and saw him all lost and thinking something deeply.

Khushi: what happened??

Arnav: nothing…. Just thinking about Fashion Event.

He came and hugged Khushi from back and nuzzling her neck.

Arnav: I will miss you… Can't you shift to our apartment?? Is this necessary to stay here??

Khushi: Yes… don't worry I will visit you daily. Please have patience…. I will soon shift to apartment. I have one pending work…. After finishing that I will be always beside you.

Arnav: Ok Boss, I have to obey my boss order.

Khushi smiled and kept her hand on his cheek and said “Boss!! I'm your Boss??”.

Arnav: you didn't heard after marriage Wives are the boss of the House. So now, you're my Boss.

After having food four of them left to apartment. Khushi is arranging his clothes in wardrobe and Lavanya Aman's. Arnav sitting in balcony and thinking about the conversation which he heard from Shashi Gupta. Aman came to him with coffee and handed to Arnav.

Aman: what you thinking Arnav? I'm seeing you from fast few hours you're lost somewhere. What happened?? Fashion Event is successful and we received amount already.

Arnav: I'm not thinking about that Aman. I'm thinking about that Manik.

Aman: Don't Tell me that you're jealous Arnav.

Arnav: I'm not….

After this he saw towards his and Aman's bedroom. Not finding both ladies Arnav explained all the matter.

Aman: what?? Are you sure that Shashi Uncle said this?

Arnav: yes…. I heard each and every word from my own ear Aman. I can't understand that why Khushi's father is with him.

Aman: I don't know whether you noticed or not…. But I think Shashi Uncle is greedy for Money.

Arnav: what rubbish Aman. He earned so much money. Why he Will help the person who hurted his daughter.

Aman: that's what we have to find Arnav. And I know who can help us in this matter.

Arnav: don't tell me Azaan will help us. We know he will not. He obey Khushi's each and every word.

Aman: But we also know that if something problems arrive then he will do anything to save Khushi. So…. In this matter Azaan will help us.

Both Lavanya and Khushi came to them and sat opposite to them. Seeing them they changed the topic.