my husband my servant chap 2

tae pov
"k-kook--kie that was exhauating.now i want to sleep so carry me to my bed please.also kookie this office table of yours i think was not clean enough i feel some dirt on me so before going to sleep i want u to clean me up with my favourite stawberry body wash.okay kookie? and also change the desk i want something softer next time"

"whatever u say my princess
i m on it but i m afraid your stawberry wash is finished"

"so kookie your saying i cant get what i want.i have to compromise.is that what your implying?"

"no no no baby u guessed wrong it means i ll buy a new one till that u sleep okay.dont worry my baby always gets what he wants."

"yes kookie thats right so i m sleeping come cuddle"

"coming my princess just let run some errands.okay?"

"okay just be fast"

"okay wait i m coming back"

jk pov
i first called mu assistant and told him instantly to bring a whole package of stawberry body wash and also told him to order a new soft table for my office and then incame my other guard with the custom made gun my lovely wife ordered.

i took and rechecked it cause i dont want an angry wife now do i?

when i going back to my wife i saw that bitch still struggling to untie herself.i went to her and removed the cloth from her mouth and she shouted"what the hell u both are crazy ur so called wife is so crazy.if my dad knows about it he will kill you"

how dare she say that about my wife i instantly slapped her and that so very hard that she got a cut on her cheak. and shouted at her"how dare u talk about my wife like that from that filthy mouth of yours and dont u worry i ll make sire ur dad knows that i am killing u or better my wife is going to kill u."

i didnt notice that i was shouting so due to my loud voice i accidently woke my precious wife who walked down the stairs in his silk gown looking absolutely godly.just looking at him makes me calm down.

the biggest blessing of my life the greatest achievement of my life my world my everything is my wife.

he spoke"why are u shouting kookie i was sleeping and i m angry u didnt wash me up.u dont love me anymore.u rather decided to waste ur time talking to her than rather cuddling with me.i clearly see your priorities.i m mad i m going to my house u better stay here chit chat with her oh sorry that too cant happen cause i ll kill her before i go so u can do whatever u want"

my heart broke my head my body hurts.yes whenever my baby tells me i disappointed him or he is going to leave i feel like dying i feel like i have only one job and i failed so i desperatly  said with a low voice

"i m  sorry baby please forgive me i m very soory baby kookie is sorry baby dont leave me  you know i ll die baby please  i m sorry u know i love so so so much you are my one and only priority love never question that look here is your gun its ready lets just end this bitch and then i ll take u out wherever u want as an apology please darling ."

"listen kookie just give me the gun and let me end this  bitch and then i m tired cause  i didnt sleep enough and heres the picture of the other bitch i want one of our guards to kill cause she was wearing the same clothes as me and then she had audicity to shout at me when i told her to take that peice off so yeah then i want stawberry ice cream and that bitch is killed within that time then we are going to take a shower together otherwise just sleep here.got it?

Now

its time for  some action"

"yes baby absolutely you do what you want to do with this bitch and i ll arrange the death of the other bitch
even before we goto the ice cream palor she ll be dead
then ofcouse we ll have a shower and i ll make it up to you love.i m going to go on so see you exactly after 2 hours"
with that i kissed my wife and went out to complete my mission.