Be Quiet

Nathan Drake x Reader
Smut
I may have went overboard

You got back to the hotel where Sam, Nathan and Sully were staying. You walked into the hotel room and their faces seem to change almost immediately. " What the hell happened to you? Are you ok?," Sully said he gave you a concerning look as well as Sam and Nathan did too, wondering what just happened. " I was on my way back when I got jumped by these two assholes. I got a couple hits from them but was able to knock them out", You said as Nathan sat next to you. You got gazed on the side of your face, had a cut on your cheek and one near your lips. " I will patch you up. Guys we will talk about this in the morning",Nathan saud as he grabbed the first aid kit. Sam and Sully hugged you plus gave you a kiss on the cheek before going into their own rooms.

Nathan kneeled down in front of you with a washcloth in his hand as he cleaned off the blood from your face. "You alright?", Nathan said as he put a bandage on your forhead and one on your cheek. " Yeah I'm ok, thank you Nate", you said to him while looking into his eyes. "Anytime, gorgeous",Nathan said with a smile. Nathan contined to look into your eyes. You gave him a generous smile before getting up and you felt Nathan press himself agaisnt you. Your hair was moved to the side as he kissed the side of your softly. You moaned softly before turning around and facing him. He cups your face and smashes his lips onto yours. You pulled away, looking at Nathan with a surprised look on your face.

" I'm sorry. It's just I had feelings for you for a while now and I just want-", Nathan said before you cut him off with your lips. You pulled him close by his shirt and he moved a little so that way you were pinned agaisnt the wall. You tugged at his shirt and within seconds, he took it off. You admired his body. His body was built up on muscle and he had a broad body. Nathan held your wrist and you ran your hands down his chest. He pulled off your shirt and bra almost immediately.

His hands grabbed your breasts as he started kissing the nape of your neck and guided his lips down towards your breasts, only using his tounge around the nipple. Your moaned softly and tugged on his hair. He picked you up and had you lay on the bed. You desperately wanted him more than before. You kissed him again while trying to undo his pants. Since you were having trouble, he did it himself and kept his soft lips on yours. You and Nathan were naked by now and he took his time admiring you.

" You are so beautiful", Nathan said as he kissed your stomach. Nathan kussed your inner thighs til you felt his tounge on your clit. You moaned loud and Nathan pulled himself up saying," Shhh be quiet baby. We don't want to wake everyone up". You nodded and moaned softly. He was well paced and was fast. You liked that. A lot. You arched your back as he started fingering you and using his tounge at the same time. You tugged at his hair before he came up and kissed you. You tasted yourself on his tounge.

"You ready hon?", Nathan said as he took off his boxers which revealed his 8inch cock. You nodded as he guided himself into you slowly, not wanting to hurt you. You moaned and Nathan quickly kissed you before thrusting into you slowly. You winced at first which caused Nathan to stop and say,"Are you Ok? I don't want to hurt you". You pulled him by his neck and kissed him. " Yeah I'm ok", you said as Nathan started thrusting into you slowly. You moaned and ran your hands down his chest and biceps. He searched your eyes before kissing you again and kissing the side of your neck. You wanted him so bad. His eyes were filled with lust and you could he wanted you just as much.

"Nathan.. Faster please"

" Thats it babygirl. I'll treat you right"

You felt him buck his hips amd start going faster. You tried to wrap your legs around him but ended uo falling on the sides of the bed. You moaned and listening to the wet noises he was making when he would go in and out of you. His moans were low and deep. You clawed his back, most likely leaving marks that will be visible the next day. " Fuck,that feels so good", you said while being a moaning mess. Nathan hid his face in the crook of your neck and left hickies on both sides. You felt something tight around your stomach and you knew what that meant.

" I'm..I'm gonna cum"

" Me too baby. Cum all over my cock"

You moaned louder as he rammed into and you liked it. A lot. You felt your hot liquids come out of you onto Nathan's cock and he pulled himself out of you, only to cum within seconds on your stomach. You and Nathan giggled and layed with each other. Legs were intertwined and Nathan stroked your hair softly.

"So what happened when I said to be quiet?"

You laughed and looked up at him with a smile.

"It's kinda hard to stay quiet when you were fucking me so good"

" Mmm Touche my love"

Nathan pulled you close and he kissed you again before you two gradually fell asleep in each other's arms.