Storms and Max the Meta <Pt 2>

*WARNING!!! This will be based on Max and Alex,and what happens when the particle accelerator blows up. It won't have much to do with the main plot line*onto the story...

Barry has been showing us around for an hour with me and max listening to and telling stories and remembering street names

Barry has been showing us around for an hour with me and max listening to and telling stories and remembering street names. I've seen Barry glance at me a couple times but pretended not to notice always making sure to never be directly looking at him unless we were talking

"Barry, I've been meaning to ask,"I looked at my hand "I was curious if Central City's worth it"

Barry cocked his head "Worth what?" he grinned

"I have not seen a single Subway since we got here" Barry chuckle at my words "is never having one again worth living here? "

" wouldn't know, I've never had one." Max and I gaped at Barry "Don't look at me like that, we have Big Belly Burger"

"Wait a minute Barry,Don't all burgers give you big bellies" Barry looked strangely at max before turning to me with questioning eyebrows

"Max, that's the name of the place"Max look of realization was enough to set Barry into a full blown laughter Before he glanced at his phone and immediately paused in favor of panic

"Late, i'm so late " Barry began picking up his stuff hurriedly "Joe is gonna kill me" Barry then paused again as if just remembering Max and me "Alex, I gave you my number don't be afraid to use it, and Jitters s right across the street. I suggest asking for Iris, tell her your a friend of Barry's she'll help you get set up "

Max and I nodded before watching Barry scurry off "I think Barry likes you" Max blurted before walking off toward Jitters leaving me smiling to myself before walkin after him

once inside I was greeted by the smell of coffee and was greeted by warm faces

at least they were warm before Max decided he didn't like the idea of doing anything in any type of easy was and began shouting

"I AM LOOKING FOR IRIS" Max circled around before cupping his hands over his mouth "BARRY ALLEN SENT US"he paused before turning to a man standing nearby "iris?" he whispered leaning in close to get a good look at the poor, confused man.

"Did someone shout for me"Max and I looked to where we heard the voice. there stood a gorgeous woman with a bright but, rightfully confused smile."Did you say Barry sent you"

I smiled at the beautiful woman"Yea, were actually new in town and max got a job here and he isn't the brightest so my brother and I were kind of hoping for some help seeing as Barry's gone and if we tried to find our way home we'd get lost "

"In that case yes,  can help you"Iris turned to Max first "You don't start till next week, so don't worry to much about it" Then to me "And since I'm clocked out I can show you two your way home if you give me you address"

The next Two hours consisted of Iris pointing  out buildings like the CCPD, Star Labs, and her house where she lived with her dad Joe. We finally got to our house and we invited Iris in where all our stuff was already set up. We told her it was because we had movers come in before us and they set it up when really it was magic that did all the work.

"Wow this place is nice" Iris grinned at us

"Really, I thought it was in need of a major makeover" Iris giggled at my bluntness and Max looked at me and feigned being offended before playfully shoving my shoulder

"So, are you guys coming to see the particle exelerator?" I smiled brightly at Iris before responding

"We were planning to. We wanted to shove it in our dork brothers face that we got to see it live." Iris smiled at us before stoping at our door way and looking at us expectingly "You wanna come in for a bit Iris" I giggled knowing that's what she wanted and apparently I was right.

"Oh Alex your so polite. I'd love to come inside" she smiled innocently before walking in. I then turned to Max

"You haven't set up the lair yet right?" Max shook his head quickly before we heard Iris's footsteps come back to the doorway where we still stood.

"You guys didn't tell me you were Harry Potter fans."

"Harry Potter?"

"Yea, I saw the wands and stuff in that room. Are you guys like cosplayers or something?" All the sudden a guy with shaggy hair came and saved us from Iris's questions.

"Iris, babe, what are you bugging my new neighbors for huh?" The guy put his arm around me with a big smile that seemed infectious "your gonna scare theme off before I make them my friends for life."

Iris grabbed him by the back of his neck and pushed him towards her when she began to mess up his hair "Nobody wants that you big loser" she giggled while he scrambled to fix his hair with one hand and pushed Iris's face away with the other.

"Are you two...?" Max leaned in to whisper to the pair for some reason "dating or something?" The two gave Max a quick look before looking at each other.

"No, were not dating." The guy asked before sauntering towards me and Max "Why, did one of you wanna take me out for coffee sometime"

Max grinned clearly not understanding that we were being hit on and said "yea, sure we could become best friends," Max bounced a little in excitement at the thought of making a best friend. "Wait I don't know your name."

"Oh my bad, I'm Adam Elloway. What about you two gorgeous people"

"I'm Alex and this is my brother Max." I leaned in to whisper in his ear "He doesn't know how to flirt don't take it too personally" I saw him subtly nod before he leaned in a bit closer and whispered

"Your wand is sticking out of your boot Russo"

Adam is my baby.
He is not evil.
Imma tell you what he is next chapter. Which I do plan on getting up at some point.