New job

Your POV Time skip to your birthday

My birthday is October 12, and Liam said we are doing something special when my birthday comes.

My birthday is in 1 day and I'm starting to get settled into my apartment in California. I moved about two weeks ago from Massachusetts to here. It was a really long flight. We kept having layovers and the layovers were like two - three days long. I was alone Liam said he would come visit and then move his stuff to my apartment. We were starting to live together but it didn't work out.

Flash back to a fight with Liam

"Liam I told you to stop coming home so late." "Liam I told you to stop coming home so late. I don't care you not my mom!" "Liam, I know your drunk but I worry about you when you are alone." "I don't care okay you are always in my ass about everything. I hate when you do that! Can you just stop being a cunt! And be a nice women who doesn't care what her fiancé does! Can you be like that?! Huh!" I stumbled back looking at the ground trying not to cry because if I did I would make it worse. He was never a violent person.

He got up from the couch. He saw that I was about to cry. He threw me against the wall. "I thought I told you yesterday not to cry! You are just a little bitch!" I slid down the wall. He crouched down to my level. I was hiding my face so he wouldn't see me. " Hey little bitch! Stop being a drama queen and start cleaning the house. It looks like a mess!" He kicked my feet. Then he picked me up and put me on my feet. He slapped me across my face and said "I said stop crying! If you want to keep crying then I will just hit you more and more." I stopped. And everything went black.

I woke up in the hospital. The IV was hooked to me and I saw I was on life support. The doctor saw I was awake and sat me up. "Someone is here to see you. Do you want me to bring him in?" Him? Who's him? "Y/N? Hey baby. Are you feeling better?" "You? You did this to me! You hurt me! You-" He covered my mouth. The doctor ran in. He tackled Liam to the ground and the doctor asked me if I had anything to say to him. I said " we are over take this ring I don't want it and just stay away from me for the rest of my life!" I threw the ring at him and he caught it.

Time skip to January 2019

It's the day of auditions and I'm so nervous. I rolled out of bed. It was so hard to get up I don't know why. I took a shower, and pick out a trendy outfit (outfit above). Put it on and did my hair. I brushed my teeth and did a light layer of makeup on my face. I put my glasses back on and walked downstairs. I grabbed a piece of gum and my car keys, locked the door and ran to my car. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do with my self. I took three deep breaths and started my car. I drove down central with a lot of traffic. Went to Starbucks and got some coffee. Started driving again. I got to the smoffice. (That's what they call it) and went into the place. There was no one there I thought I was the first one. I realized I was the only one.

The producer handed me a script and I was supposed to act it out with a guy from Smosh. Guess who it was? Guess who it freaking was? Shayne Topp my celebrity crush for so many years I liked his since he was on Disney Channel. I was so excited. The parts that were highlighted were mine. I read through the script and I saw at the end of the script I had to kiss Shayne. I mean I wasn't going to but if they asked I would. pff. I don't care that I have a chance at starting a new life with someone I liked for 7 years. It's fine. I'm fine. (I'm secretly not.)

I started to read my lines and I was already stopped by the producer. Her name was Sarah. I'm guessing she was reading through the script and saw that I had to kiss Shayne. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Shayne was her boyfriend. She said " Okay so, at the very end of the script it says for you guys to kiss but you don't have to if you don't want to." Huh I thought to myself guess she isn't his girlfriend. Yes! "Do you want to do the kiss?" Shayne asked me, "Only if your okay with doing it." It's fine with me." "Okay." Sharjah seemed to get frustrated. With my answer. I guess she does like Shayne more that I thought. We get to the end of the script and he last line before the kiss is " Regina, I have loved you for many years. Twenty to be exact. Will you marry me Regina?" Mine was "Yes James. Yes I will marry you." Then, he kissed me...

It felt so nice. His lips felt like clouds and his hair was so soft. I wanted it to keep going but I thought it was appropriate to stop.

Shayne's POV

Wow. She was beautiful. So gorgeous. I never thought I would someone like her. She was so shy. When we kissed I wanted it to last forever. But then she pulled away. I rubbed my bottom lip when she pulled away from me. "I guess she doesn't like me." I thought to myself. Sarah seemed mad. We only broke up 2 weeks ago. But it seemed like 20 years.

Sarah glared at Y/N and looked at Ian. Ian said, "You're hired!" She squealed. It was so cute. I hugged her. When I hugged her I felt so warm and fuzzy. She gave the best hugs that I've every felt. She would hold you tight and put her head to your chest or she would put your head to her chest.

She seemed so sheepish when she hugged me. My heart was beating out of my chest. I asked her real quick "Do you want to go to dinner?" "Hm?" "Do you want to go to dinner to celebrate?" "Sure! I would love to! When?" "Whenever." I said. I felt so stupid saying that. "How about tonight?" "Sure. Can the whole Smosh squad come plus Damien?" Why the hell did I say that. I had a chance to go on a date with her. Dammit! "Oh, sure. That's fine with me." "Okay. Where do you want to meet." I said. "My house? I will send you the address." "Sure! Sounds great Y/N. Here's my number." "Okay." She texted me the address.

(Txt convo between you and Shayne)

Y/N: 1000 grand by Windsor floor 15. Room #1536.
See you there!!

Shayne: okay thank you. 😁😁

(End of txt convo.)

Your POV

I thought Shayne was asking me out. But he wasn't. He wanted to invite Courtney, Olivia, Keith, Noah, and Damien. Dammit. "Bye Shayne. See you guys there." "Bye Y/N." I heard him whisper something under his breath but, it didn't bother me.

A/N: this was pretty intense what happens at the dinner. Who knows? I will post in about 2 days if I have time or not. -brina🖤