Chapter 1

Dylan's POV

Me and Isaac sat on the couch watching Sherlock. Then Beth came in his room screaming "I know! I know! I know!" And Isaac's eyes widened then pointed at me.

"Oh oops!" She said and backed out. "What the heck was that about?" I asked. "Um nothing!" He said.

"Tell me!!" I whined. "No!" He laughed. "Tell ME!!" I flailed my arms and feet then he pinned me down.

"No!" He laughed. "How RUDE!" I said then all of a sudden he kissed me. Woah baby! God I watch way too much Full House! 

"WOAH BABY!" I heard Cierra and Jordan yell and Isaac fell off the bed. I looked down at him and he popped up.

"S-Sorry!" He said then ran out. "Wha- Why-" I asked turning to Jords then Beth came in and I turned to her.

Then Beth dragged me in their room and closed the door. "Do you like Isaac?" Beth asked.

"Uhh...I...well...um-" I said blushing. "You do don't you?" She laughed. "Well...I-I....I mean....yeah!" I said rubbing my arm.

"Did you like the kiss?" She asked. "Uhh...well...bai!" I said then made a run for the door, saw Isaac, and closed the door again.

"And now I'm jumping out the window!" I said walking to the window. "ISAAC GET 'ER!!" Beth yelled and I screamed as Isaac pinned me to the wall....

A/N: Dun dun duuuun!! XD I kniw it's not me....it's my friend Dylan! But you know, I'm not THAT selfish..... I think! XD That is all for this time if you enjoyed this Chapter leave a vote and comment and I will see you next time! "It's Bigger on the Inside!" *Salutes*