sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ..💔

My mom pulled up to our house after feeling like it's been forever..
"Ty, go in the house let me talk to Nova by herself"
I get out the car and help Ty in the house, lay him in bed and kiss his head. I walk back outside and get in the passenger sit.
"Listen, I love you your my everything.. Teshia death was not your fault it was in the hands of someone who doesn't have a soul.. you have one .. don't blame yourself for that.." that talk was really needed.. she kisses my forehead and tells me she loves me.. I walk back in the house and go in Ty's room and lay down next to him.. he rubs my forehead and puts his arm around me..
"You got any names for the baby?"
"No I can't think of any.."
"How about for a girl, we name her Leilani.." he says and I remember Teshia's middle name was Leilani.. I smile then.. I start crying
"Shhh.. it's okay baby it's okay.. I promise.. I'm crying all in his bandages and he trying to hold me but can't.. I ended up falling asleep in his room I wake up to my mom
"Nov.. Teshia mom here.. she wanna see you.."
Ms.Johnson is like a second mom to me.. she always told us to follow our dreams and don't let anyone tell us.. different.. I wake up fully and wash my face.. I start thinking about Teshia's laugh.. and I smile.. I walk downstairs and see Ms.Johnson and Zamora Teshia's little sister..
"Mommy is Sissy here?" I hear Zamora say I almost cry.. but I hold it in..
"No baby no..Hey Nova.." Ms.Johnson says I can tell in her voice she heartbroken.. as soon as I see her I run downstairs and I hug her and she holds me while I cry everything out on her shoulder.. I'm in so much pain.. Teshia was my.. I don't even know what's gonna happen but I know I gotta be strong..
"I know I know it's okay.. we gonna be okay baby."
We sit down on the couch while Zamora watch's Tv and she keeps asking about Teshia.. and we can't tell her anything not yet..
"I got you some stuff.." she says then walks out to her car and brings a tub of Teshia's things including her old baby clothes.. I got through the storage container.. and I find our old photos we took a picture every school year.. we didn't take one.. but I got pictures of us.. I laugh because we legit did everything together ..
"Wow..Momma.. thank you" I never call Ms.Johnson her actually name it's always momma..
"Teshia told me she was gonna be the best god mommy ever" we laugh..
"But baby.. don't let what happened to her effect that beautiful baby you got coming.. I love you baby.. Teshia funeral in a couple of days and I want you to say something.. because you were one of her closest or should I really say only.." she tells me while tearing up. I grab her hand.
"Imma make it amazing I promise no problems.."
She nods and hugs me as she gets ready to leave I hug Zamora
"I love you Mo Mo nug" I say while hugging Zamora
"Me love you more" she says in the cutest baby voice I can't wait to hold my baby.. and do everything possible to make her smile. They leave and my mom hugs me again.
"Momma I know you tryna make me feel better but you don't need to hug me 24/7 I'm fine I promise" I say while holding Teshia's things.. I walk back upstairs and put Teshia's picture in my mirror.. I go in Ty's room and just to be childish .. I put him on Snapchat.. I start screaming
"HIIII SNAPCHAAAAT!" This nigga jumped up and grabbed me but I told him be careful..
"Maaaan why you always playing bruh"
"Lemme help you up.." I grab him and take him in the bathroom.. I'm trying to be a registered nurse when I get old enough so I already know somethings about bandages,rewrapping and gunshot wounds. I rewrap his bullet wound and put some alcohol on it he flinched
"Awwww baby can take a little alcohol?" Trying to tease him he looks at me and pushes me..
"Come here" he licking his dry ass lips
"Aht aht I ain't kissing them shits... need some chapstick" I start laughing
"Quit playing with me" he says as he pulls me up and kisses me I smile.. he really is the best..
"Baby I barely got any more clothes"
"You want me to go to your uncles house?"
"Yeah and don't say nothing to nobody just tell my uncle you getting my stuff nothing about the bullet nothing" he said defensively
"Okay I got you you want me to bring you back some food too?"
"Yeah.. some Zaxby's" I roll my eyes and hop on the shower and don't close my eyes.. I keep having flashbacks of my dad, Teshia everything. I get out, lotion up and get dressed.. I got my purse, make sure I got my wallet cause I promise this pregnancy made me forgetful.. and my phone.
"Momma! I'm going to Ty's Uncles house to get his things and get some food.. you want Zaxby's?"
"Now girl you KNOW I want Zaxby's and bring some back for Sa'Mya"
"You got money!!" I use one of her old fashion line she use to use on me
"Girl.. don't play with me" I hear her laugh a little.. our bond has grown closer and I couldn't have it any other way and before I leave it's a ring at the door
"Hello Nova Smith, we are Chicago Police and we are here to talk about the death of Teshia Johnson and the assault of Layla Richardson" I freeze.. damn.. got damn..