Wedding series Steve💍

How he proposed:

You and all of the Avengers were together for a little party Tony was giving. Nothing big just the original Avengers. You were chatting with Thor but when you turned around eeryone was gone. You turned back to Thor confused. He gave you a hig and a note. He walked away and you read the note.

'Go to the place where we first met'

Where did you meet? Oh right, Fury's office

You walked to the office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" Nick said. You walked inside and he gave you a smile. He walked over to you and gave you also a hug and a note.

'Go to the place where we first kissed'

You made your way to the cinema and there was Clint with a bouquet of white and red roses.

He gave them to you and gave you a hug. He also gave you a note again.

You got more confused with the second. What was happening.

'I promise this is the last one, go to the place we first made love'

Wow Steve, really? You walked back to Shield and walked to the training room. There was everyone. Including Steve.

"Gross guys, we train here" Tony says loud

"It was just one time" Steve said in defense

"4" you correct him laughing

"Gross" Tony says discusted

"But Y/N I asked you to come here for a reason" he said walking closer to you. He grabbed you hands.

"I love you and in front of all of our friends I'm going to ask you something" he said. You nodded and looked him in the eyes.

He went down on one knee. You gasped and held your hand in front of your mouth. Tears formed in your eyes and rolled over your cheeks.

"Will you marry me?" Steve asked opening the the satin little box showing a gorgeous ring.

"Yes I will marry you" you cry of happiness.

Engagement ring:

Your dress: