Chapter 5: Moving

Steve smiles at Shea as he and Bucky enter her apartment with Tony, she sighs and heads to where she was packing her books.

"You weren't kidding" she tells Tony who smirks back.

"Nope....." he winks at her, she rolls her eyes. She looks to Steve and Bucky.

"Thank you for this....."

"You're one of us now..." Bucky teases with a smirk.

"When you say it like that" Shea stands lifting her box. "It doesn't sound so much welcoming as....creepy"

"Oh here" Tony holds out a form towards her as she set the box on the counter. "It's an NDA"

"A non-disclosure agreement?" she scoffs. "No offence but how bad can it be?" Steve, Bucky and Tony share a look. "Okay" Shea takes the form and signs it.

"You didn't even read it...." Steve points out.

"I have no friends....who the hell am I gonna tell?" she hands the form over. "Plus it's not like it's the first one I've signed.....I know the rules" she teases. BB whirls as he races in the room and pokes Steve who jumps and stares at the droid who whirls and moves to poke Bucky who rushes away from it.

"What the hell is that?" he asks climbing onto the counters, Tony laughs as Shea smirks.

"That's BB" she answers. "He's harmless" the droid whirls loudly and sharply. "Okay, fine, you are a mighty warrior droid that everyone should fear and bow down before" Tony smirks as BB whirls happily.

"What..." Steve asks.

"He's a droid....a robot...I guess.....built him myself" she states proudly.

"Like a small Ultron?"

"No" Tony states. "BB is nothing like Ultron"

"Should I know what that is?" Shea asks.

"No" Tony shakes his head. "Later...I'll tell you later"

"Alright...."

"Where do you need us?" Steve asks motioning to boxes.

"Can I stay here?" Bucky asks from the counter as BB whirls around the unit. Steve and Tony laugh. "Please" Bucky mumbles.

"Your girlfriend is a crazy ass vampire"

"Urm...." Shea looks to Tony.

"And you are a freakin' hybrid assassin...and you are scared of a tiny happy robot"

"Shut up" Bucky snaps.

"Vampire?" Shea asks. "You have one on the team?" Steve, Bucky and Tony look to her.

"You're not surprised they are real?" Bucky asks.

"Well.....a few years ago aliens fell from the sky.....vampires not that surprising.....science fiction is the precursor to science fact" Tony smiles at her.

"Arthur C. Clarke"

"Turns out...was a very very wise man" Shea states. Tony chuckles and nods, Bucky and Steve share a look.

.................................

"What's this?" Tony asks pointing to a covered thing in the corner of Shea's bedroom, Shea follows his eyes and then looks away.

"Nothing" she grumbles, Tony raises an eyebrow. "Just...a family heirloom" she moves to his side and crosses her arms over her chest. "He doesn't work anymore.....but I couldn't bring myself to throw him away" Tony looks to her and raises an eyebrow. "He's an R2 droid" she turns away and goes back to packing.

"You have robots as family heirlooms?" Tony asks amused.

"I guess that is a little weird" Shea answers setting a long black box on the top of her dresser, a funny looking symbol on the top, she places her hand over it.

"Hey, what's that?" Tony asks, Shea sets the box into another.

"Nothing" she answers, Tony smirks.

"Is it your vibrator?" Shea shoots him a look, he wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"No, it's not...."

"Another heirloom?" she snorts and then smiles.

"Yeah, we can call it that" she closes the lid on the box and then slides a fingerprint padlock through the clasp.

"An heirloom that needs a lock box?" Tony teases.

"It's very important to me" Shea tells him. "And my family" she looks to Tony who raises an eyebrow. She rolls her eyes and looks away. "I'll have to get a crate for R2" she tells him setting another box down. Tony pulls out his cellphone and types away.

"Don't worry about it, I can have one here in....a few hours"

"Thanks" she tells him, Tony smiles at her.

"You're an Avenger now......use the perks" he teases grabbing a box and leaving the room, Shea sighs softly and sits on the edge of her bed just as Bucky knocks on the door frame.

"Hey" she greets. "BB let you go" Bucky laughs.

"Steve is actually talking to it.....I'm sorry I got freaked out by your robot...."

"Just so you know....BB isn't programmed to be...violent...he can get a little pinchy but that's it"

"It's fine...I was watching him...it's rather cute" Bucky states, he motions to a box. "Can I?" she nods.

"Thanks"

...........................

Tony throws an arm around Shea's shoulders and smirks motioning to the lobby before them.

"Welcome to the Avenger's mansion..." BB rolls between them and through the lobby whirling happily, Shea smiles watching the droid.

"What is that thing?" A pale, dark haired woman asks walking down the stairs, Bucky melts seeing her.

"Selene" he moves to her and she smiles at him leaning down to kiss him.

"Welcome home" she tells him before moving to Tony and Shea, Tony shrinks back a little hiding behind Shea. "You must be Shea, I'm Selene"

"Ah...the vampire" Shea teases. "Nice to meet you.....and that is BB....my droid"

"I've heard great things about you......and the Tempest, I'm hoping it'll be better then the cramped jet they use at the moment....."

"She's practically a hotel for the skies"

"Perfect" Selene tells her.

"I don't like what is happening" Tony states. Selene turns and hisses at him, he squeaks and hides behind Shea. Selene and Shea share a smirk.

"Welcome to the building"

"Thanks" Selene moves to Bucky and the pair head upstairs. "She seems nice" Shea states.

"She is the devil" Tony teases, Shea smirks at him.

"Aww are you afraid of her?" Shea teases pinching his cheeks. Tony slaps at her hands.