Chapter 28 ~Volunteers~

I went to class while Tae and Sehun are talking to each other.

Taehyung's Pov

"Uhmm, hyung? Can I talk to you?" I asked, "Sure do... is it important? Cause you look hella serious" Sehun said, looking at me.

"Good then. Because I'am serious... about your Sister" I said, being straight forward.

"What do you actually mean about that?" Sehun asked,

"I want to ask her out. Help me? I want to tell her about what I feel. Please? Will you? And I'm asking for your permission too." I said, nervously asking him.

"Permission... No... no one of my friends, are allowed to date my sister" Sehun stated. Glaring at me.

"But... hyung!" I said, I felt sad.

"No buts... no one's dating my sister, especially you, Kim Taehyung." Sehun glared at me, while he scanned me from head to toe, as if he's judging me.

~~~~~

"Taehyung! Kim Taehyung! Earth to Tae?!" Sehun asked shaking me,

"Huh? Did you say something important?" I asked, "Is this some kind of lame joke? You wanted to tell me something, what is it?" Sehun asked, rolling his eyes at me.

"Ahh..." I scratched my nape unsure, I sighed, "Well..." I said, my eyes drooped on the ground.

"So???" Sehun asked, impatiently waiting for whatever I was going to tell him.

"I'm asking your permission if I can date or ask Y/N out. I just have to, cause I like her and I have to tell her about my feelings. Before someone else does" I said and explained quickly, "Wait what?!? You like my sister?!?!" He shouted, shocked about what he just heard, "Yeah! Shout it loud again, so everyone can hear you, hyung" I said and face palmed, "Sorry, so you need help about it?" Sehun asked, not the reaction I expected, but his reaction is better than what I had imagined.

"Kind of?" I said, looking at him.

"Great, I just know exactly what she likes"Sehun said and pats my shoulder.

"Okay..." I said confused about his reaction.

"But if you do something bad to her... you're not only going to lose her, but me as well." Sehun said, "Got it. Stamped, Copied and stuck it with spit, in my mind" I said, completely understanding him.

"Haha, don't worry, I know my sister will handle you just fine" Sehun said,

"Not the answer I expected" I whispered to myself all excited.

>>>>>>>

I went inside our classroom with Jimin.

As usual I sat in front of Y/N.

I turned around.

"Hi" I greeted, as if I wasn't inside the same car with her just a few minutes ago, "Hey" She said and she rest her head on her desk.

"This time get some rest, I won't tell Mr Choi" Tae said, "Pfft! You're gonna tell, you and your rectangle mouth" She said, her head still on the desk, "Then should I tell?" I asked myself making her hear me, she started fake snoring, "I'm sleeping, leave me alone, Mr Arrogant" She said and the room went silent.

"Psst! Tae, turn around. Mr Choi is here" Jimin silently called out,

I turned around and covered Y/N who is sleeping.

"Everyone present today? Or is anyone absent?" Mr Choi asked,

"Yiruma and Hirara are absent" Jameson informed the teacher,