chapter 9

"Don't get involved" I said to Juyeon as he nodded.

  I pulled the door open loudly and walked in the classroom. All the girls looked at me as I stomped my way to Yerim.

  "Why? Do you have business with her too?" Yerim asked me.

  "Hey, stop it. You like it when you corner someone who's not guilty?" I told Yerim.

  "What kind of bullsh*t is that?" one of the girls asked me.

  "I saw it you know. Lee Yerim, you're the one who's guilty" I stated facts.

  "What are you talking about?" Yerim shouted at me as people started murmuring about Yerim.

  "How would you know? Were you there?" Yerim tried hard to question me.

  "Yes, that's right. I was there" I stated.

  "That time, there were only us- " Yerim started but I cut her off.

  "I saw you from the bridge on the third floor. I got the perfect view and saw everything that happened"

  "From the start to the end" I said slowly.

  "You called Eunha and Bora, then you pushed Miyeon with your arm" I told Yerim then turned to look at the other girl.

  "You're not even at the stairs, how did you see it? Or did you just magically appear beside them when it happened?" I asked the girl.

  "This kid!" Yerim pushed me.

  "Are you having hallucinations? You think someone will believe that?" Yerim shouted at me face.

  "Why? Are you at a loss of words? Are you afraid that you'll get caught?" I asked Yerim.

  Suddenly, Yerim started pulling my hair. You wanna play petty? I pulled her hair as well as one of the other girls started pulling my hair. Then Jihyo, Hayoung and Namjoo started pulling the girls hairs' as well and well you know... girls fight. [ᴀ/ɴ: ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴇʀᴇᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ғɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟɪɴɢ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛǫ]

  Then, our discipline teacher barged into our class.

  "These kids. What do you think you are doing?" he screamed

  "Get in!" Yerim and the girls entered the room as I was left with Jihyo.

  We were being punished outside our classroom. The classic, kneeling with our arms raised, punishment. I looked at Jihyo as she looked at me and we both burst out laughing. I stopped raising my hand as Jihyo did the same and we both continued laughing together. I got treated in the Nurse's Office and she placed some band-aids on my face.

  It was dark out. I was walking home with my board, smiling to myself. I was on the road of the bus stop when I saw Jaemin standing at the bus stop.