After a while Gordie pulled away from me again,"Can you help me get up?".

I looked at him confused,"I mean I guess I can."

I got off of him as softly as possible to not hurt him. Then I turned to him and picked him up like I had done before, putting him on the ground.

Once he was on the ground and adjusted to his weight he grabbed the thing that I can't think of.

The thing that held his blood, why can't I think of the name? I know I've herd of it before, but at the moment I can't think of it. It was probably because of Gordie suddenly wanting to walk.

But while I was thinking to my self I didn't even notice that he had walked all the way to the door.

I turned my head to look at him,"What are you doing?"

"Locking the door.", he answered my question with a cocky smile.

I look at him a little confused, but decided not to question it.

He then walked his way back over to the bed, was on the other side of me.

"Lay on the bed.", he some what demanded.

I was now completely confused,"Um okay?"

I don't know why but I got on the bed and layed on there, no questions asked about his unfamiliar dehavor.

He then wheeled that one thing over so it was on my lieft, his right. God whats the fucking name for it?

Gordie then began trying to get himself on top of the bed,"Can you help a little?"

I kinda picked him up and sat him on my lap,"Okay now what are you trying to do?"

He looked up at me and cocked his eyebrow then leaned forward lustfully wispered,"I wanna ride you."

I was shocked by his this sudden comment, but also a little turned on.

I wanted to be inside of him so bad! I wanted him to moan and scream my name even though he didn't remember it.

But I knew I shouldn't I could hurt hin more, I could conpletly break him.

This didn't stop me, I was Chris Chambers and I wanted to fuck Gordie so hard right now. So thats what I was gonna do.

So I grabbed Gordie and pulled him close to me, letting his hands rome my chest.

Gordie then moved his hand out from under my shirt and lifted it up over my head, exposing me chest.

He then leaned forward to kiss me, but I moved my head and attached my lips to his neck. Sucking and biting. Leaving my mark on what was mine.

"I"m yours", Gordie wispered in my ear, knowing thats what I was doing.

After I was done adding more marks to the collection I moved my lips up to his forever swollen ones.

I lust for the way Gordie taste in my mouth.

I soon felt Gordies soft cold hands glid their way down the brim of my pants.

He began to un zip the zipper until it was all the way down.

I didn't know how this was gonna work since Gordie could barely move, but of course Goride was already ahead of me in that.

Smut warning

He grabbed my pants and his underwear and slid them down just enough for me to pop out.

He then took me in his hands, moving me up and down.

I could feel myself harder under Gordies touch.

But this quickly stopped and the next thing I knew Gordie had propped himself up, then sat right on me.

I was clouded by lust with the remembrance on how this felt, it may have only been 12 or so hours but we fuck all the time. I was getting with draw from this.

This all felt too good, but Gordie and I knew this didn't all feel the same.

He may have lost blood to his brain, but his muscle memory didn't.

So he reached down, grabbed both of my hands and placed the right one on his hip then my left on his thigh.

Right when I was about to pull away he put his hands on mine,"No, keep them."

I was about to protest but Gordie cut me off by slamming on top of me.

The only thing I got out was a groan, but I felt my grip tighten on him.

He began to do this more in more, I saw how it was wearing him out. So I began to help, slamming my self fast and hard into him.

Gordie was whimpering and moaning, maybe not my name but I knew he knew that he was mine and only I could make him feel this good.

We continued this for awhile until I hit his prostate and the biggest moan came stumbling out of him.

He glanced at me, lust clouding his eyes,"Do that again."

So I did, over and over again until we both came.

Goride all over my chest and me inside of Gordie.

Smut over

After while of Gordie trying to catch his breathe, I helped him get off of me.

But before he could moved I looked where I was holding him tightly.

I could already see the marks forming where I held him.

This is how I knew I didn't love him.

Yes I need Gordie, more than I need to fucking breathe!

But I lust for him to hard too, and the list over powers the love to where I don't mind hurting Goride.

If I minded I would have never let him keep my hands there.

But Gordie would never complain about the pain if he got all of my attention.

So Gordie may love me, more than anybody evver has.

But I don't know how to love back.

I could fuck him senseless for the rest of his life, but I didn't know if I could love him tenderly.

I wish I could be everything for him, but I can't.

So I'll sit here, fuck him raw and he will let me too.

A broken boy breaking another broken boy.

Why can't I stop!

Oh yeah, because I need him more than I need to breathe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's Chapter 18!!

Sorry this took so long!

I'm trying to finish this up so I can finish the other two!