Chapter 18

Chris POV

I wanted Goride to come home today, right now.

I wanted us to go home and be us.

Him and I.

But maybe this was a good thing, if we went home I don't know if I could control myself. I think the only reason that I have is because if where we are.

I don't know what would happen if him and I were alone again.

I talked to Amy about when he would go home and how we could avoid hurting him more.

She told me that he could probably go home tomorrow. He was responding to everything and he seemed to be taking my blood good.

They had to take another pint though, which I didn't mind. I did this.

"Do you remember my name yet?"

I've been asking Goride this for a while now, and I told Amy about the decision I had made. She actually agreed that it was a very start decision on my part and I was actually helping him gain his memory back faster.

Gordie on the other hand hated this. He wanted to know my name so bad, hoping it would spark some kinda of memory. But I kept my mouth shut.

"No, sorry..", his voice started to trail off,"Are you gonna come home woth me?"

I looked at him,"Do you want me to?"

I honestly didn't think about that.

"Do you want me to?"

Gordie nodded his head,"Yeah, your the only thing that makes sense."

I flinched at that statement, I shouldn't be the only thing that makes sense.

"Okay", it was the only thing I could say. I didn't wanna say yes that I will because I could hurt him again, but at the same time I didn't wanna say no because I knew I couldn't stay away from him and I wanted to go home with him.

"Can you kiss me again?"

I snapped my head at him,"Why?"

It wasn't like I was complaining. I wanted to always kiss Gordie, or touch him. It felt like I needed to all the time. It never stopped.

"I don't know, I just feel like I need to."

So I leaned over and planted my lips on to his.

For most people this would have been enough, not for me.

I couldn't just kiss Gordie, I wanted to make out with him, taste him.

He began to dig his fingers into my hair and wrapped my arms around him. Still not close enough.

I moved one arm so it wasn't around him and I pushed myself on his bed with my arm. Not breaking our lips.

I began to lay on him, but still holding most of my weight with my arm.

I was trying to be careful, but I didn't want to be.

Gordie was surprisingly the one to pull away,"Your fine, you can't hurt me."

I shook my head, I wanted to scream and tell him I was the reason he was here. Me I ruined him, but I didn't.

I leaned forward close enough where I could feel his breathing across my lips,"Being careful"

Then I slammed my lips back on to his, going back to how we were. His hands tangled in my hair and my arms wrapped around his small frame.

We could stay like this for the rest of my life and I would be okay with it.