chapter 2

CHAPTER 2:- BEGINING OF A FRIENDSHIP AND A REAL BAD BEATING.

**AT AUSTINS HOUSE**

*Austin+Ally walks into austins*

Austin-mom im home and i brought girl. we need to write a song for music cals so well be in the music room!

Austins mom (mimi)- ok honey! call me if you need me!

Austin- Will do!

*Austin+Ally walk up to the music room*

Austin- so what should the song be about?

Ally-I-I dont know?

Austin- well we need a song. how about we start with the chords *plays some chords* how was that?

Ally- that was g-good!

Austin- ok i know im not supposed to care but whats up?

Ally-w-what d-do you m-mean?

Austin- well for starteds youve been stuttering since music, youre quite and not trying to get on my nerves and your eyes are still teary.

Ally-n-nothing, it doesnt matter.

Austin-ok? well lets put some lyrics with the chords. *plays chords whilst singing*

Ally-cool, they sounded great with the chords.

Austin- thanks, so are you ganna sing?

Ally-OH...UH...UH...U..U..UH. NO IM GOOD!

Austin- well you do know youll have to sing on stage right?

Ally-*nods her head yes slowly*

Austin- ok its definatly nothing. whats wrong you need to practise and your refusing.

Ally- its nothing

Austin- yes it is

Ally- NO its not

Austin- YES it is!

Ally- *shouting*- WHY DO YOU CARE?! ALL YOU DO IS BULLY ME 24/7 AND TEASE ME ABOUT EVERY MOVE I MAKE! YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME! FINE! MY MUM DIED WHEN I WAS FOUR! MY SISTER LEFT SIX YEARS AGO! MY MUM AND SISTER WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO ENCOURAGED ME WITH MUSIC AND WHEN THEY BOTH HAD EXITED MY LIFE I GAVE IT UP! AND TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER IM IN PAIN EVER HOUR OF EVERYDAY FOR A REASON IM NOT TELLING YOU!

Austin-*sits there shocked*

Ally- *sits in the corner crying*

Austin- *gets up and walks towards ally* im sorry ally, i know ive been rough on you but if it helps i never wanted to hurt you in the start but it kinda got stuck with my reputation. im sorry...again.

Ally- *looks up at austin *i just wanna leave*

Austin- at least let me drive you home.

Ally- im not going home

Austin- then where are you going?

Ally- im not telling you, ill see you tomorrow at school and ill help you with the project somehow, i promise. *gets up and heads for the front door*

Austin- *follows ally* ok and sorry again.

Ally- its ok *sniffles* i just need to be alone see you tomorrow. *walks away*

Austin- *shuts the door feeling guilty* no, it doesnt end here *grabs his jacket and runs after ally*