1. I will always do Roleplay's in third person because it is easier for me
2. Ask before you do stuff in a roleplay (most of the time)
3. Tag me or something after half an hour or whenever I have been gone too long but I could be asleep or just somewhere else
4. No replies shorter than a sentence, that means a sentence that could go onto the next sentence/line down.
5. The thing with time skips.
If I timeskip after you respond then I respond. If I timeskip after my response then you respond.
If you timeskip after I respond then you respond.
If you timeskip after your respond then I respond.
6. Use proper grammar/spellings, make sure everything makes sense
Maybe other rules later eh
YOU ARE READING
Roleplay book 2!Fanfiction
Because my other roleplay book was unfortunately deleted. I made it again! I got help from my from one of good friends, I'll mention them in the first chapter since I can't tag in the description