⌨︎

     After her little incident with that weird guy that emitted a smaLL diCK eNergY, Y/n stayed on the classroom with all her geng geng.

     ''Hey Y/n have you seen that compliation of kids punching other kids? It's amazing!!!'' Kaminari unpaused the video on his cellphone while switching glances between the video and the girl who he was showing it to, excited to see her reaction.

     ''Pretty funny but let's save it for tomorrow's night, the cult has to watch it as well.'' the (h/c)-haired girl stated seriously while looking her friend in the eye and making gang signs with her hands.

     Before they could start their gang signs conversation a raged Bakugo appeared in front the duo.

     ''IT IS COMPILAAATION NOT COMPLIIATION.''

     ''Oi Katkashsukminhoyua, I had not seen you here, how is it hanging? Is the date for your arranged marriage set yet?''

     Kirishima glanced at Kaminari ''Why is she speaking like that?''

     The blond's response was only a shrug of shoulders and ''Dunno bro, she must be on meds.''

    ''I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME WHATEVER THAT IS loser, SO SHUT UP shit I have to pee.'' With that the explosive boy runned to the nearest bathroom while holding his nUtsxxx for his dear life.

     ''...''

    ''...''

     ''Damn must those balls be shaking.'' Kaminari pointed at the bathroom door with his index finger while putting his other hand on his chest.

     ''I ThiNk it was the pineapple juice.'' Mina appeared behind the rest of her friends with her hand on her temple and eyes closed.

     ''Why would you think that? I swear that boy came out from a Manhua.'' Y/n straightened her arms beside her like a soldier for no reason at all.

     ''I think I have a connection with pineapples, that's why I feel sad, pineapples are dying.''

     There was a silence on the classroom until Y/n put her thumb to her lips and raised it to the sky, Kaminari did the same and soon the 4 friends had their thumbs raised.

''...''

''...''

     A screech was heard from the boy's bathroom.

⌨︎

    It was 01:36 a.m.

     4 friends were seen in a circle on the middle of a park near the house of one of them. A bag on the middle of the circle.

     All of them weared onesies. There was a Pikachu, a Pinkypie, a unicorn and of course a Barnie.

     ''It does not matter if thou was born as a mere steve or alex in a lost village on the middle of a desert biome. I love thee and shall grant all your wishes. Honor thy word and gimme thy coochie and thy foot pics.''

     As they ended the sentence, each one of them took off their onesies headpieces, pecked their pinkies and put it on the ear of the person on their right, such act could not be done by every human out there and they were proud to be part of the percentage of the world population that could. Quickly putting their headpieces back on, they put their foreheads (or their headpiece's forehead I don't know) to the floor.