Book of the Week

Welcome! This may seem like a familiar concept to you; the book of the week. Many accounts have probably done this, but we're here to do things a little differently.

As you may know, in the traditional 'Book of the Week', people cast in their votes to decide who they think deserves the title. Sydney and I don't agree with this. We find it doesn't make a lot of sense; underrated authors aren't going to receive a lot of votes. How could they? The point is that they are underrated and unknown. More known authors are going to receive the votes.

That's why here, it doesn't matter how many fans you have. You can suggest anyone- including your own- works, and we will check them out. Based on an unbiased opinion, we will be promoting one book a week, that we truly believe deserves more. You can leave your suggestions in the comments, on our message boards, and through our inbox, and back it up, but ultimately we will be deciding who we think deserve this title.

That means, it doesn't matter if you have zero fans, fifty fans, or one thousand fans- if your story is not getting the true publicity it deserves, we will speak up about it. And even if you don't win this week, if we like your story we will add it to our reading lists.

Don't be afraid to suggest your story! We respect that you believe your story deserves more reads. Who knows; maybe you'll suggest your book, and your book will end up being 'Book of the Week'! If it does, you will receive a comment on the latest chapter of your story, as well as a vote for each on of your chapters and a fan from this account and our personal accounts- @smarttalk and @derekhaIe.

Good luck to everyone! Thank you for helping show off true talent here on Wattpad.