"Ice Queen!" You gasped searching for air.

"Silly darling. Don't you know? Our job was to kidnap him not embrace him in a hug. I do believe you will be punished for this..." she giggled.

You felt yourself losing oxygen. You clawed at your throat and angrily kicked your legs.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? STOP IT!" Katsuki yelled and began to charge at the villain.

She easily dodged and slyly smirked once more. "I'll stop if you come with me without making a fuss."

Katsuki hesitated.

"No...!" You yelled in a scratchy voice.

"Shut up, brat!" She hissed and tightened the grip on your throat.

The world began to spin and turn black.

"Fine! Just let her go!"

You felt your body hit the ground. As you faded out of consciousness you whispered, "We can't be saved... Kat..."

When you woke up your hair was lifted over your head, two strong arms keeping your limbs in place.

You opened your eyes and saw Katsuki tied to a chair struggling and screaming a string of profanity.

"Oh, you're awake!" You knew the voice.

"Shigaraki..." You hoarsely whispered.

"Yes, yes. Now you had disobeyed me."

You turned your head when you heard a loud scream. Kaminari just had a syringe pushed into his neck, a purple liquid slowly being pushed into his veins.

"Denki!" You gasped and began to struggle.

"Now, now. Calm down, you'll make this so much easier."

You watched Ice Queen pull away from Denki, throw away the syringe and grab a new full one.

"No... no...! Please, don't get him!" You gasped and screamed.

Shigaraki laughed. "You really shouldn't worry about him."

Her light blue eyes bore into yours as she walked forward, the purple fluid glistening in the syringe.

"I'm sorry! Please don't...!" You barely held back tears.

You felt the needle pierce your skin and watched the liquid leave the syringe.

"PIZZA DELIVERY!" Someone yelled.

Ice Queen finished the syringe job and quickly forced two new ones into her hands.

The wall burst open.

Shigaraki and the people holding you dropped you instantly.

You pulled the needle out of your neck and ran to Denki who was slumped over.

"Denki, Denki come on! Get up, please!"

You picked him up, despite your lack luster strength, and attempted to run away.

While doing so, a large black goo surrounded your body making you pass out.

When you woke up you were on a desolatedesoulate battle field.

All For One stood with the other villains.

"You bastard!" You screamed at him.

He laughed and looked at the ground. "I've been called far worse by people with actual importance."

He sent out two wires from his body and injected Kurogiri who was unconscious.

"Forced Quirk activation..." he mumbled.