The blonde boy recoiled and realized when he did. "Oh shit... I'm sorry, but please don't flirt with guys again? Even if it's just too win a match..."

"I won't, if it makes you happy, I promise."

He smiled gently. "Thanks..."

"By the way, 'audacity,' is a pretty cool word, where did you pick it up from?" You stood up and walked over too him, letting him grab your hand.

"Oh, well, since we started dating I wanted too get smarter so you wouldn't be embarrassed by me."

You blushed. "Like I could ever get embarrassed by you..."

He smiled like someone just presented him with an impossible challenge. "Oh, really?"

"Oh, dear lord what did I just do..."

He took a deep breath, pulled his free hand into a fist and held it over his mouth as he dramatically coughed. "Something amazing. Speaking of, do you think pigeons have feelings? Is water wet? Kirishima and your brother are totally gay... right? Do cats like cuddles or are they being nice? Are dogs adorable or adorable? Do you like my new vocabulary words? Momo lent me her dictionary! See? I said lent! Lent!"

You laughed as he kept babbling over whatever thing crossed that colorful mind of his.

Did it embarrass or bother you at all? No, you really enjoyed someone who was constantly happy it was a nice counter too...

Your grip on his hand subconsciously tightened.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"Huh? No, no, of course not." You turned and flashed him a brilliant smile. "Sorry, guess I had gotten wrapped up in my thoughts."

He looked like he wanted too say something... anything, really.

But he just wet his lips and continued talking.

But you didn't want to focus on...whatever you had.

"Hey, Denki?" Your voice was soft you stopped walking locked eyes with him.

"Yeah?" Confusion was written on his face.

"Do you think... um... do you think i'm enough for you?" You smiled and timidly brushed your hair out of your face.

"Huh?" He looked a little scared. "W-why? Did I mess up already? Stupid, stupid!" He slapped his palm against his forehead.

"N-NO! Jeez, no! Don't hurt yourself." You reached out and grabbed his other hand. "Please."

"Than what brought this on? Was it me being all flirty earlier in the year? If so, I'm sorry!"

"No, nothing like that. Denki, I wouldn't change a single thing about you." You smiled at him as his face exploded in red.

"R-really? Too be honest I really thought you had a crush on Midoriya or Todoroki before you let me kiss you..."

"Midoriya? No, never. Todoroki? Maybe a little bit... but he got overprotective and that scared me away. I felt like he didn't realize that if I needed help I would help myself."

"You're really brave, (Y/N)."

It was your turn too blush. "H-huh? D-don't just say that..."

"But why did you like me?"

"Oh, um... I don't really know. You were nice, charming and a nice boost was that you were attractive."

"Y-you mean it?"

"Yeah, but what did you like about me?"

"You're everything I'm not. Smart, pretty and everyone likes you!"

"Hey, you're smart too!"

"Don't lie, I know I'm not."

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Would you like too come over and study with me than?"

"Study... wait, what? Your house?" A tiny blush and smile grew on his face.

"Yeah, it's—WAIT DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!" You blushed and slapped his arm.

"Sorry, sorry! I'm just a big dummy y'know?" He laughed.

You smiled at him.

Things are really happy. I'm glad I'm in the 'right now'.

You winced. That thought. That dreaded thought. The illusion of a 'right now,' meant that things were good, but they won't be good soon.

You knew that all too well. You would psych yourself out and... you would fall into a self made pit of despair.

He noticed your wince and somewhat scared expression but... honestly? He didn't know what too say.

Hey, (Y/N), I know you're dating Kaminari but I've been watching you for a while now and I saw you wince. Wanna date me?

Todoroki sighed and averted his eyes.

She was happy with him.

He was happy with her.

So why why why didn't he feel happy?

Why was her dazzling smile wasted on... him?

The class comic relief.

She should love him.

Only him.

No Kaminari.

No Midoriya.

Just Shoto.

Only Shoto.

Yes... only... Shoto.

His lips turned into a psychotic grin.

"Only... Shoto..." the bicolored boy haphazardly stumbled around.

He went into his home and saw his father scowling at a magazine cover which featured All Might.

Shoto smiled and sneaked into the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife he could find.

"Only... Shoto..." the dazed boy stepped into the room his father was in and laughed.

The Pro Hero turned at the sound and was somewhat shocked to see his youngest manically standing in the doorway with a sharp kitchen knife.

His head slowly raised and revealed his wild violet eyes.

"Only... Shoto..." the boy laughed and raised the knife.