That bastard

Flames POV

I was walking into the distance which when I found him.He was so perfect for me.I walked up to him and hugged him.I kissed him and said I love you then we rolled into the sunset like a happy couple.I've found my happy ending with the thing I love the most.

.

.

.

Lo mein I love you.

                   ★★★★★★★★★★

"Flame get your ass up before I get a bucket of ice and drop it on you!!" I opened my eye and saw Mio with both hands on both of her hips.I just glared at her cause she ruined the best part of my dream.And I was gonna get married to my favorite food.Damn you Mio.To be honest I love Mio like a sister.She's like my best friend/sister I've always wanted and she's been there for me as same as Sile.I just don't like the part where she's a bit bossy.I'm 16 years old I can take care of myself.At least I'm not like those teens who end up having a baby at 16 or who wear revealing clothes.She pulled my blanket and got me out of bed.She was wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, same black leather jacket she always wears, and some black chucks.Same old Mio.

"Come on its time for breakfast and Sile told me to wake you up."I ignored her."She made breakfast."

.

.

.

"Is there bacon?".I opened my eye to see her staring at me with a blank expression on her face."yes there is bacon."She said before she left the room.I got up to brush my teeth, do my hair, and got dressed up in my usual clothes.I got out of the room when I finished everything I had to do.I walked down the stairs to see Sile and Mio sitting at the table waiting for me to come sit down so they can eat.I sat down and saw my plate:pancakes, bacon with orange juice.Oh thank god!!.I started eating while they ate.It was silent as we ate.Sile was the one to break the tension."So how did you girls sleep?" I sweat dropped cause Sile never really like awkward situations.I mean who can blame her whenever it was to silent I would always say 'somebody talk damnit'."Mines was fine Sile.How was your sleep?", Mio answered Sile without looking up."That's good", Sile smiled."Flame what about your sleep?"

I looked at her with an 'are-you-serious?'face."I slept like a baby with a bottle in its mouth." Sile just looked at me like I was some mental person and shrugged it off and just ate her food.I looked at her confused."What? What did I say?" "The weird stuff you say Flame.That's what you did."Sile said as she ate her food without looking at me.'are you freaking serious!?!? That's what I did wrong!?!?The hell!?' "I only got one thing to say to you guys." "And what is that Flame?" Sile got up from the table and put her plate in the dish and faced me.I can see what she was wearing now:a white shirt, a really light blue jacket that was stopped at the top of her stomach, some really short blue jeans with black tights and brown boots that stopped mid legI closed my eyes while I crossed my arms."Screw you guys."

(A/N: Siles face:O_O Mios face:-_-||)

.

.

.

I waited for their response.One minute They're sitting all quietly and then Sile, without giving me a warning, snuck up behind me and tackled me to the ground and sat on me."Sile get the hell off of me!!" I was angry and I can tell she was angry to.She had her arms crossed with her eyes closed but was she the one being a chair? NO."Flame you have a potty mouth so I'm going to sit on you until you learn your lesson." I looked at her as if she was crazy."Sile I've been talking like this for a long time now.And what about Mio? She curses to." "Don't bring me into this." Mio said as she was drinking her juice.I sighed I didn't want to her Sile but she had to her off me.I got up and she fell on her butt.I dusted myself off and went offered a hand to her.She took it without hesitation. I've known Sile for a very long time and I guess over those past few years she learned to open up and trust me since her friend Bianca left without telling her.Some friend.

My special flameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara