PROLOGUE

It's been a few months since you've moved in to the city of Los Angeles which puts you in the basic 17 year old YouTuber category but you've actually planned about this a long time ago even before you graduated which was months ago. You used to live in San Francisco with thee Emma Chamberlain as your neighbor / Best friend, you've known each other for a very long time now which explains why you're kind of inseparable. 

But ever since Emma had started dating this boy named Ethan who also owns a YouTube Channel, you've rarely been hanging out nowadays. You weren't disappointed or anything, in fact, you were proud of her to finally find the man of her dreams. Supposedly, this guy that she's dating was the guy she used to crazily fantasize about which you obviously couldn't relate. You never fantasized about anybody or even liked anybody, maybe you were just scared from the thought of love after watching and reading romance related books and movies. 

But anyway, you've actually met Ethan a few times when you visited Emma at her apartment but you've never really talked as much. So since it's December, which means the holidays, Emma thought it's the best time to officially introduce you to Ethan since you and Emma do claim each other as sisters from another mother.Besides, you didn't really have anything to do by then so what could go wrong? 

You were coincidentally wearing the Dolan Twins' sweater merchandise that you weren't aware of and is pretty sure it's Emma's since she leaves her clothes there all of the time with Nike sweats and your hair in a messy ponytail as you walked around your kitchen trying to find your phone when all of a sudden you hear a couple of knocks coming from the front door, you sighed and tilted your head back in annoyance before you lazily walked over to the door and peeped through the peephole to see Emma's blue eyes staring right back at yours making you roll your eyes. 

You slowly opened the door revealing three other males standing behind Emma, knowing one of them is Ethan but 'who are the others?' the thought came across your mind but you stood aside, letting them in anyway since you trusted Emma enough. "Hi, baby!" She yells out in excitement as she wraps her arms around your neck but you didn't hug back, you turned over to the taller brunette beside Ethan who was already smiling at you and you smiled back as Emma backs up from the hug and places her hands on your shoulder making you turn your gaze back onto her "Surprise by the way." she giggles before finally walking off so you could greet the others.

You shyly smiled with your gaze on the floor as you stuttered to say "I'm sorry i look like a whole mess." then glaring at Emma since it was basically her fault "Nah, you look good." The brunette responded, grinning now as he walks over to you for a friendly hug and you hugged back "I'm Grayson." He states as you felt his grasp around your back loosening to part the hug, Ethan walks over shaking your hand since you two ~kinda~ knew each other already, you only sent each other smiles before the other walked up and gave another friendly hug "Bryant." He states "Nice to meet you."  "Nice to meet you too."

Emma smiles excitingly before dragging you on your hand upstairs and gesturing the others to follow her as you headed towards your room. "I'm so happy you're finally meeting them!" She grins, kicking open the door to your room and hopping onto your bed causing you to flop on your bed on your face. "Emma talked a lot about introducing us to you." You turned your head to the side, looking at Bryant who gave you a half smile "Yeah, the people in this room are the people i hang out with 90% of the time." She states once more "So, maybe if we bond really well, we all get to hang out at the same time." 

" I mean- " "Yeah sure, that's an idea, i guess." Grayson cuts you off, sitting on the edge of your bed with his hands crossed against his chest "y/n, right?" He continues "Oh shoot, i didn't get to properly introduce myself." 

"Nah, it's fine." 

"Yeah, Emma told us everything about you anyway." Bryant continues sitting beside Grayson before Ethan does then ended up getting to know each other and talking about the things that cross your minds for hours that led you to a sort of closer relationship to each other,  you went along really well and it felt like you've known them for years even though it's literally been only a few hours. 

As time passes, it's already 10:45 pm. 

You took a sip of your own made (favorite drink) as you leaned your head against Emma's shoulder watching a movie you randomly chose on the suggested category from Netflix until you reached half of the movie to realize Emma, Ethan and Bryant had fallen asleep "I thought you were asleep too." You turned to Grayson who looked sleepy, running his hands in his brunette locks before he averted his gaze back onto his phone "Aren't you sleepy?" He continues and you shook your head followed with a "no" under your breath.  

"Though, this movie is getting boring." You state "You still wanna watch?" 

Grayson shakes his head no, putting his phone down after you turned the TV off which darkened the entire living room since it was the only source of light at the time. You turned your head over to Grayson as he was already looking at you, his dark green hues connected with your e/c hues before suddenly a smile forms on his eyes and lips making you smile back but in confusion "What?" You asked with a small giggle at the end.

"Let's go grab food."