➸ 'Lets party bimbos'

Start from the beginning

"An angel." I smile.

"Aw cute." She says going back into the change rooms to take it off. Once she finishes we go and pay and get in the car, heading back to get ready for Clarissa's party.

 Once she finishes we go and pay and get in the car, heading back to get ready for Clarissa's party

✰

"Clarissa come downstairs everyone's here!" Clarissa knocks on the bathroom door. "Coming!" I shout back looking in the mirror, I sigh, putting my white masquerade mask on to match my costume. I walk out and down the hall looking down over the grand staircase. As soon as I'm I start walking down, a boy in a knight costume with a black mask stops at the bottom, and looks at me in aw. I blush and continue walking down, but as I get closer, the boy becomes more and more familiar. When I reach him, he grabs my hand and lifts it up to his lips and kisses it. At that point I nearly faint when I notice his blue eyes, Leo. "And when I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful." He says. I smile at him and giggle a bit. Everyone around was partying and having fun whilst Leo and I and just standing there on the staircase. Once our moment fades, he grabs my hand again and leads me out to our group of friends.

"Oh Bella you look amazing!" Clarissa says squealing. I smile and blush.

"You look better! You actually look like a real princess Clari." I say to her whilst she does a twirl showing off her costume. "I'll be right back, I'm grabbing a drink anyone want one?" Leo says about to walk away. We all shake our heads as he fades within the crowd. As soon as he's out of site the whole group rushes up to me and bombards me with questions.

"Are you guys dating?" Donny asks excitedly.

"Why was he holding your hand?" Other girls say in envy.

"Can I have his number?" Other girls shreak.

"Did you guys kiss?" Someone asks me.

"Omg, guys! Slow down, none of that happened, just because we were holding hands doesn't mean we are dating." I say laughing. All the girls groan and walk away. I roll my eyes. Once I spot Leo coming back with his drink I walk over to him and grab his arm. I drag him over to a quieter spot, but I let go once I feel his hand is tense.

"What wrong?" I say looking over to him.

"Um, nothing." He says with a much deeper voice, and a bit more huskily. He looks at me so confused, his facial expression different to normal, and his face a bit different to normal, although the mask is hiding most of it so I shake it off.

"Everyone thought we were dating." I scoff to him laughing. But once again he looks at me differently. That's it, I have to knock some sense into this boy.

"What's wrong Leo?" I ask taking a step back.

"Um, what's going on?." He says. But I push him away because he's starting to annoy me.

"Quit playing Leo, what's going on?" I say goofily.

"Girl, I don't know who you are or what you want but I'm not Leo." He says taking a step back. Okay, now he's being annoying.

"Oh yeah? So you don't mind me kissing you?"
I smirk. His face changes and his mouth stands agape as I lean forward. Our mouths collide but he immediately is pulled away. I open my eyes to see another knight costume behind Leo. Only I realise, I didn't kiss the real Leo.

"What the fuck?" Leo says walking away into the crowd. I look over to Leo number 2, who's is so confused.

"This is messed up." Leo number 2 says taking off his mask to reveal Spencer, the school
jock.

"Oh my god, Spencer. I'm so sorry." I say apologising like crazy.

"No no, it's fine. I get you thought I was Leo." He grinned walking off. What just happened. Then I remember Leo walking off into the party and I chase after him. Once I spot Leo walking outside into Clarissa's backyard, I run after him. There I find him sitting by the lit up pool. Dangling his feet in looking dopey. But as I close the door, he swerved around and his facial expression flattens as he sees me, he tries to get up but I stop him trying to explain myself.

"Leo, let me explain, I thought you were Spencer." I say sitting down beside him.

"We look nothing alike." He scoffs kicking at the water.

"Well when you're both wearing the same costume and mask it's a little hard to tell the difference." I say pleadingly looking over at him. He turns to me, and I'm met by his dazzling blue eyes.

"Please forgive me." I say getting up.

"Whatever." He scoffs walking away, once I think he's gone. I look at the water.

"Damn it." I say kicking it, a little to forcefully, which makes me lose my balance and almost fall in. But I feel a grip on my hand which keeps me from falling in. I look over to see Leo there histerically laughing at me. I frown as I look up at him, we are now chest to chest on the very edge of the pool, gazing at each other.

"I thought you were mad?" I say frowning.

"I was never mad. I was just in shock by your stupidity thinking I was Spencer." He says laughing, loosing his balance.

"No Leo! Don't you dar-" I'm cut off by Leo falling onto me into the water. I splash underwater for a second before peeping my head above the water again.

"Leo! Bloody hell I'm soaking wet." I say annoyed. He grins at me and pulls me into his arms.

"Sorry babe." He smirks at me. while we tread water in the deep end.

"I'm not your 'babe' Leo." I say trying to get out of his grip, but his arms keep me enclosed.

"Not yet." He smiles leaning forward. Once I realise what's going on. I finally feel his lips against mine. I'm reluctant at first but quickly give into the soft kiss. I smile and wrap my hand around his neck. He grabs my waist deepening the kiss. In the moment I feel as if I'm in a dream, I mean its not everyday you're making out with a rising movie star in a pool. Suddenly he pulls away and looks at me, with happiness in his eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend Bella?" He looks at me. I freeze. What do I say? Yes? No? Maybe? Nah? Or do I just kick him and swim away. I listen to my instinct and smile.

"Okay."

Thanks for reading gois,
I doubt anyone's reading tbh
ok