Chapter 2- Sudden Motion

-Rainbow Steve's POV-
I literally run out of my bed from the dream I had, but just then I instantly start having a panic attack. "WHAT IF-" I freeze and see Plague, Light, and Lucas in front of me. "Oh hiii...." My voice fades to a dark tone as I collapse on the floor. "Rainbow Steve!!!" They all yell as I pass out.

-Sabre's POV-
I hear a loud chorus of "Rainbow Steve!!!" In a worried tone, and I put down my machine supplies and head for the door of the Rainbow House. I run up the stairs as I hear Plague Steve calling my name. "Sabre!" He cries. "We need a machine, STAT!" I look past Plague Steve and see a motionless Rainbow body on the floor, twitching endlessly. "Help him!" Light Steve yells, his tone frantic with fear. "He said 'Oh Hii.... but his voice went all weird, then he just collapsed on the floor!" Lucas just stood there, a ton of worry on his face. "This could not end well if we don't do something!" Plague Steve screamed again. "If we don't take action now, with in a short matter of time we may be left with a pile of Rainbow Stone and Rainbow Root! HURRY!" "Is the machine done?" Light Steve says, starting to twitch as-well with fear. "Y-yeah!" I said. "I just need a-" "That doesn't matter right now!" Plague Steve interrupts. "Whatever you need, I'll take care of it. Did you need a power source?" Plague Steve stares without blinking until I speak again. "Yeah..." I rush to say. "I'll cover as the power source. Don't worry. As long as Rainbow Steve is okay, I'm okay. We just need to hurry!" So we grabbed Rainbow Steve and quickly pulled him to the machine, careful that we don't drop him. We lock him inside of the machine standing up, and I quickly get Plague Steve inside as well. "Plague Steve! Can you still hear me?" I shout at the motionless body in the machine. "Y-yeah, barely." He mumbles. I had forgot he had so much power. I was surprised he could only talk a little. "Okay. Plague Steve, I'm not sure how much power you are willing to give Rainbow Steve, but no matter what, make sure you survive this!" I start to panic with every word. "I w-will, Sabre. D-don't you worry." I can see a small smile crawl on to his face. "Okay, 3..." I start to count. "2..." I hear Lucas and Light come up from behind me. "1..." I continue to count. "GO!!" All of us say in a loud chorus that could possibly be heard from all around the world. I hit the lever with my fist, and the sound of lightning blares in my ears, almost making me deaf. We hide behind the glass barrier I had made from he last machine, and watched the lightning build up around both of them. The lightning stops, and I go to turn off the machine. I run to the lever, hit the switch, and Plague Steve walks out, looking like he gave a little too much power to Rainbow Steve. And he was right. "Are you okay?" I ask, waiting for the 'yes' to relieve me. "M-maybe? I just hope he's okay..." he says, super quietly. "Rainbow Steve!" Light And I holler, while Lucas checks on Plague Steve. "Huh?" He says with his soft voice, as we run over to him. "A-are you o-Okay, Rainbow Steve?" Plague Steve calls out to him. "I'm- woah!" Rainbow Steve suddenly exclaims. "What's the matter?" Light stares at him, same with Plague Steve. Rainbow Steve and I were the only ones looking at the ground where Rainbow Steve was standing. There was some sort of slime block, but rainbow coloured. "What?" Light Steve finally looks down, then Plague, then Lucas. "I'm not surprised..." Plague says, just the slightest bit of worry in his voice. "I guess I did give him too much power..." "This is so cool!" Rainbow shouts out at Plague. "Thank you!" He runs at Plague into a hug. All the way, wherever Rainbow Steve steps, there is a colourful slime trail. "Oh boy." Lucas and I whisper to each other. "I'm still confused. Can you explain to me what happening right now?" Light starts to talk. "Okay." I said, starting to explain. "It's almost as if he has frost walker, but he's on land. Instead of a lot of ice, or in this case weirdly coloured slime blocks, only the block underneath him turns..." I trail off. I'm staring at Rainbow Steve as he runs around, but his time it is exactly like frost walker. The amount of Rainbow Slime HES summoning at once is getting larger and larger by the minute. He's getting more of his power... This could end poorly..." I speak under my breath. Light stares at him too. Then Lucas, then Plague, then what seems like the whole world is staring at him. "What?" He cocks his head at holds his arms out like he didn't know what he did. "Look around!" We all shout, as we look at everything but the buildings covered in Rainbow-coloured slime.