Chapter 5 ~ The Eye's Lover

Hey pretty Directioner-peoples! Okay, so I know it didn’t hit 10 votes. :c Whateves, I got bored and decided to write this… this… um… chapter. XD Sorry for the false update, I just needed to ask. This is dedicated to AllysonTomlinson, because she’s just too awesome. She has an awesome name {which may or may not be the same as mine X3}, she’s a great person and she helped me with my bromance dilemma. This shall now have Ziam! YAY! So enjoy. =] This chapter’s name, ‘The Eye’s Lover’, what created by a random book title generator found on google, so… XD gonna use that more often.

OH! And read the a/n at the end, it’s IMPORTANT. Like, super important. ;D

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Delilah’s POV:

                Am I seriously kissing Harry? SYLES? Harold Edward Styles. Haz. Hazza. Whatever you want to call him; the point is, I’m kissing him. KISSING HIM. Who knew my first kiss would be of the guy of my dreams? Yeah, this is my first kiss. For crying out loud, I was only 14! But… why would he like me? I mean, I’m just a typical American teenage girl. He’s a super-famous British… man! This couldn’t be happening – I don’t even know what to do! His lips are so… soft and gentle. They tasted like cherry limeade, one of my favorite drinks. I pulled away, and he looked so… disappointed. I blushed as I realized I was being stared at by Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis. “um… so who wants Nando’s?” I asked, as if nothing happened. They took a hint and all agreed. I looked at Harry, and he looked at me. Without speaking, I knew.

                I knew he was my boyfriend.

Liam’s POV:

                Did Harry and Delilah just kiss? I mean, sure, it was as plain as day that Harry liked Delilah. But she… she didn’t seem to know. I mean, she was attractive and all but it just didn’t seem right. Harry and Delilah? What were the fans gonna say? Actually, scratch that. What name would the fans come up with? Helilah? Delarry? Maybe I’m overthinking things as usual. I look over at Zayn and turn away; yeah, I love Zayn. It’s not like he’ll ever love me back, though. He’s got Perrie. As for me … I can’t even look him in the eye without blushing. Being bi is tough, with all of the hate and – well, not being able to look at your best friend. I sneak a peek at him; he’s looking thoughtfully at the window. What does the window have that I don’t?

                I pull out my phone and read my texts. I got a few from Danielle – yeah, still with her to mask the whole ‘Ziam’ thing from the fans. Do I love her?

                I honestly don’t know anymore.

Delilah’s POV:

                After a really awkward time at Nando's and an even more awkward ride home, we pulled into a driveway to a very large house. Whaaaa-? I mean sure, they were famous, but rich enough to own a mansion the size of Texas? Wow. I grabbed my pink zebra striped suitcase and waited for the boys to let me in. “Go ahead, we’ll be right there!” Liam yelled to me. Kay then. I walked in and put my stuff by the door. I walked around for a bit and stopped in the kitchen. I dug through the fridge – yes, you heard me, but I was hungry – until I found what I was looking for.

Carrots.

                I munched evilly, wondering what Louis would think once he figured it out. I plopped myself on the couch at fell asleep almost instantly, mid-carrot and all.

Harry’s POV:

                “What the hell Harry?” Liam explodes. I shrug, staring at my feet. There’s a puddle on the sidewalk; guess it’s been raining. I can just imagine myself kissing Delilah in the rain…