Something Entirely New

Change the pronouns to your pronouns. (Y/N)- Your name. (H/C)- Hair color. (M/N)- Mother's name. (F/N)- Father's name.

Trigger/Content warning- The word "bitch" is used in a comedic way, cursing, mention of animal abuse, alcohol, and burning of trash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bright afternoon in the small town Treeth. A breeze was lightly making the leaves of trees and bushes move slightly. Two people sat on the porch of a trailer in a trailer park. A small four year child was listen to their aunt retell her, more positive, less scary and far less tramatizing stories when she was still in the foster care system. A small black kitten -no less than 5 weeks- wondered on to the front yard of the trailer.

"Bonnie," (Y/N) the four year old called out and pointed at the stray kitten.

Bonnie frowned, "(Y/N) can you get me some baloney?"

(Y/N) nodded, their growing (H/C) hair bouncing slightly. (Y/N) rushed in to the house and went to the kitchen; her grandfather was sitting at the dinning table reading a western.

"Hold up cowchild, wha gotchu in a rush?" The grandpa asked.

"Paw, kitten!" (Y/N) bounced in their spot and pointed a the door. (Y/N) quickly opened the fridge and grabbed the baloney packet. They ran back outside.

Paw let out a chuckle and shock his head. "So much energy for a someone so small."

(Y/N) handed Bonnie the baloney packet. She get out a piece and made little tick sounds, getting the attention of the kitten. She teared a piece of baloney off and tossed it in the kitten's direction. The kitten jumped but eventually went up to the baloney. The kitten eat the piece and Bonnie threw another one, but closer to her and (Y/N). After ten minutes or so the kitten was at the feet of Bonnie.

(Y/N) smiled excitedly and sat patiently waiting for her grandma to pick up the kitten. Bonnie quickly picked up the stray. The kitten let out a pitiful meow. The grandma and grandchild went inside.

The kitten kept meowing pitifully.

"Whoa, what's making all of this racket," Paw walking into the living room. He spotted the kitten, "ya got there a witch's cat don't ya?"

(Y/N) nodded, "A bitch's cat!!!" Bonnie and Paw stifled a laugh.

"Yep, a bitch's cat," Paw agreed.

Bonnie playful slapped Paw's arm. "Paul!"

(Y/N) let out a giggle at their grandparents antics. The kitten seemed to gotten used to being held by Bonnie.

"Well, (Y/N) what are going to name this little one?" Paul asked.

(Y/N) made a face, "Spoopy Bitch!"

Bonnie was about to say something a the sound truck driving into the driveway was heard from the living room. A few seconds later a couple walks into the living into the house.

"Mommy, daddy!" (Y/N) ran up to their parents. (F/N) ruffled (Y/N)'s hair and pick them up.

"Mom, what is that?" (M/N) pointed to the stary kitten. Kitten looked overwhelmed by the two new visitors.

"Kitten!" (Y/N) said, "name is Spoopy Bitch!"

"I tried to stop them." Bonnie said.

"Well, I think Spoopy Bitch is a wonderful name," Paul said. (Y/N) agreed.

(M/N) rolled her hazel eyes, "You can't name the kitten Spoopy Bitch," (Y/N) started to tear up.

"What about Spooky Witch or Spoopy Witch?" Bonnie quickly saved the day. "Which one squeak, one or two?"

(Y/N) held up two fingers. They was confused why Bonnie said the name that they already picked out.

"Okay, Spoopy Witch it is." Bonnie handed (M/N) the kitten, "Considering that you and (F/N) been meaning to get a cat for awhile now, instead of paying for one here is a free one."

(M/N) took the kitten, "How do we know it's now a stray."

"The mother was a stray," Bonnie was tearing up a bit and ushered (M/N) into the kitchen, "Last week the mother was shoot by the neighbor and Spoopy's sibling's heads was smashed in also done by the neighbor, she about do to the same to Spoopy but I stopped her. The reason was because black cats is the sign that the devil or some shit is coming back."

"Holy fuck," (M/N) said, "that bitch."

Bonnie whipped the tears from her eyes, "The landlord found out yesterday and that woman is being evicted and the landlord is currently updating the term and service."

Bonnie and her daughter hug.

"I'm going to beat her ass." (M/N) muttered, she let out a fake cough, "Well, we better hit the road, yell at us if you need anything.

"Right back at you mom."

After goodbyes, the family and newly accounted kitten went home. (M/N) and (F/N) was glad that they already bought the cat supplies. (F/N) taught (Y/N) how to hold the kitten properly. (Y/N) showed Spoopy Witch around the house, stopping at their room last.

"And this is me room Spoopy!" (Y/N) walked into their room, keeping the door open. There was a Jack-in-the-Box on the floor, "Wha this?" (Y/N) set Spoopy down and walked to the the box. Spoopy followed suit. (Y/N) picked up the box and ran down stair and plopped it in (F/N)'s lap, who was having a sip of low dollar beer in a wine glass. (F/N) looked confused and so did (M/N) -who was sitting next to him.

"Thank you for the present!!"

(M/N) took the box and went to the kitchen.

"Mommy where are ya going?" (Y/N) asked, getting on top of (F/N)'s lap.

"I'm putting it in the donation bin," (M/N) lied as she stuffed the box into the trash can. (M/N) tied the trash bag up and lifted it out of the trash can. "I'm going to take the trash up to the burn pile." (M/N) quickly ran out the back door and up the small hill. (M/N) separate the trash into burnable and not burnable. She put the burnable in the campfire and pored lighting fuel on top of it, make sure to get the Jack-in-the-Box drenched. She took the matches out of her pocket and lit one, she threw the burning match and watched all of it go up in flames.

The clown from the box watched from the edge of the forest surrounding the family hollow. Pissed that the little child was smart and humble enough to go to their parents, he clown disappeared in a puff of smoke into his personal realm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Critic is welcomed. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ.