Roc Royal Imagine

Roc Royal Imagine

You and Trey have been going out for a while u guys meet when u guys where in kindergarten and until u moved away in 5th grade and moved to Japan. Trey has never forgot about u since u left. Then u moved back to California and u hear about this group called Mindless Behavior. And u fell in love with Roc Royal. But some how he looked familiar to u. Now u r on ur way to a meet and greet to see mb. Ur mom drops u off and u see YFN.

Yn: What up YFN?

Yfn: Nothing just about to go to a meet and greet with my niece. Say hi Makayla.

Makayla: Hi.

Yn: Hello. I'm about to go to. We can go together. Plus i don't wanna be in the back.

Yfn: Sure and i brought some food in case you get hungry. We gonna be here waiting for a couple of hours.

So you guys go in line and wait for like about 4 hours. Then they finally came out and people were screaming their heads off.

Makayla: I love you Ray Ray.

Yn: I see someone's a big fan.

Yfn: Yea wouldn't stop talking about them since i said i would take her.

Yn: She must be a hand full.

You guys talked to each other till it was your guys time to go up. Then we saw some security guard take this girl away. We laugh so hard. Then we finally got to them.

Makayla: Hey Ray Ray! I'm your biggest fan. i kno-

Yn: Sorry about her she just loves you guys so much.

Roc: It's ok . Do I know you?

Yn: No. I probably look like ur other fans.

Roc: No. You look so familar like we know each other.

Yfn: Can u guys please hurry up? I need to take her home.

Yn:Ok. We'll nice meeting you guys.

Mb: You too.

Then we left and Yfn kept on asking me questions how i knew roc. I dont even kno him. Then i finally made it home. Then i thought, i never looked at the poster. Then once i looked at it, i saw it had roc's number. I was suprised. Why would he give it to me and not somebody else? So i decided to call it. Then it went straight to voicemil. I knew it, wrong number. After that i went straight to bed.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and got to my phone to see if Yfn texted me. But i noticed i had like 10 missed calls but it wasn't from her. It wa from roc. So i decided to call him.

Roc: Hello (morning voice)y

Yn: Is this roc?

Roc: Who is asking?

Yn: It's Yn. From the meet and greet.

Roc: Oh. Well good morning beautiful.

Yn: Are you trying to make me blush?

Roc: Yes. So do you wanna hang out today?

Yn: Sure. Where you wanna go to?

Roc: Disneyland. Is it ok if i bring my bros with me?

Yn: Sure.

We talked for like 1 hour. We really got to know each other. He really reminds me of my old buddy Trey. But i could not compare Roc to Trey. He could never Replace him.

How was it? Please comment. I want to know what you think. Also, should I make a part 2?