#2: Alpha Alphys

Alphys was patrolling, sneaking through tall grass under a giant bridge. Undyne had warned her about a killer human who had fallen down. She had already seen them kill so many monsters............... Including sans. But she couldn't do anything. She could only watch through the cameras. Suddenly alphys heard a voice. It was that monster kid, azzy or whatever his name was. But she realized he was talking to someone. "Y-yo, dude, why are y-you getting s-so close?" She suddenly realized who he was talking to. She jumped onto the bridge, just in time to take the hit. The monster kid was in shock. "A-Alphys.....y- you're hurt......" Alphys faked a toothy grin. "H-Hurt? Its nothing. Run! Get out of here! I'll handle this." The monster kid ran off to find a safe place to hide. Alphys frowned. "Heh........'its nothing'...." The human just starred at her, a blank expression on their face. Dust blew around in the air. Alphys closed her eyes and cringed in pain. "N-No.......with just one hit, I'm already...... Dammit......sans.......Undyne...... Toriel.......just like that, I've......I've failed you.
........no. Deep, deep in my soul, there's a burning feeling I can't describe. A feeling that WON'T let me die. Right now, I can feel everyone's hearts beating as one. Human.
No.....
Whatever you are.
I, Alpha Alphys....
WILL TAKE YOU DOWN!

********************************Undyne had watched it all happen through the cameras. It was so...........heartbreaking. Not even Alphys could stop them. With a shaking hand, she picked up the phone on her desk and connected herself to the Hotland intercom. "Attention everyone. There is a killer human on the loose. Captain Alphys has perished while fighting them. Remain calm, Find a safe place to hide, and DO NOT try to stop them." Undyne hung up the phone, tears in her eyes. As much as she wished she could see Alphys again, she couldn't bring her back. Soon the human would destroy everything in this world, and move on to the next. And no one could stop them.

(hoi there, it's Temmie! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i'm trying to focus on all of the characters, not just pap and sans, so i hope you don't mind too much. have an awesome day/night! bOi!!!)