Chapter 2

-Two days later-

Taehyung woke up with a huge headache. As he was trying to sit up, he noticed, that he was chained to a huge bed in a room he doesn't know. Taehyung panicked and tried to escape from the chains. Suddenly the door opened revealing a tall guy with broad shoulders, a soft smile and a tray of food in his hands. The male approached Taehyung and set the tray on the nightstand beside the bed. Then he uncuffs Taehyung, who immediately runs into the other corner of the room.

???: Hey.. You don't have to be scared of me little one. I only want to get you to eat something. You haven't eaten in two days. So please. Sit down and eat. I made ramen and bulgogi, since I don't know what you like.

Taehyung slowly walked closer to the bed, not letting the man sitting on it out of his sight.

V: W-who a-are you?

???: I'm Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin for short. I'm the Cook and the Doctor of this Mafia gang.- smiles softly-

V: W- which M-mafia?

J: BTS. The Mafia of Jeon Jungkook

As Taehyung heard that, he began shaking really bad. The mafia of Jeon Jungkook is the most dangerous mafia in the whole world and no one ever escaped from them alive.

V: B-but what have m-my p-parents to d-do with y-you?

J: Well... All I know is that your parents are one of the people who got drugs from us. And since a few months they haven't paid their dept... So the boss went to them and brought you here...

V:-talks to himself forgetting about Jin sitting there- Great! Just Great! I'm dead...they're  never gonna be able to get the money... Why me? Why everytime me? Why haven't I killed myself as I was able to do it... Why?

J: Wa-wa-wait. You wanted to kill yourself?!

At Jins sudden screaming Taehyung flinched and looked at him shocked. His shaking gets even worse then before and he was just standing there frozen, not able to move.

J: God I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scream at you... But why do you wand to kill yourself? I don't understand that... Your file shows your life perfect. No reasons to think about things like this...

As Taehyung was about to answer, he just broke down crying remembering too much of what he had to go through in the last few years.

J: Hey... Please don't cry... I'm sorry little one... Please stop crying...

Jin came to Taehyung and hugged him trying to comfort Tae and stop his crying. Suddenly the door opened revealing four guys. One of them was the Jimin-Guy who packed Taehyungs clothes two days ago. The guys looked at Jin with an puzzled expression.

???: Babe, why is he crying?

J: I don't know...

???: What happened hyung?

J: Well Hoseok... I told him were he is and why he is here. Then he suddenly started walking around ignoring me calling him and said he's dead... And...

???: And?

J:... And why he hadn't  killed himself as he had the chance to do so... Then I asked him, why he wanted to kill himself... Then he just broke down crying... Maybe his file isn't correct? It doesn't seem like he has the perfect life that is described in the file... I mean. Look at him... He has bruises everywhere on his body...

JM: Yeah... I was wondering about that too...

???: Maybe we should ask him why?

J-H: Of course! He is the only one who knows the truth!