A Time With A Vampire (Kamijo x Reader: Lemon)

You and Kamijo had been dating for a while now. And today was your 1st anniversary of being together. But you know his secret that no else knows. Only you know, that he is a vampire. (A/N: Of course he would be a vampire in this one, it's so obvious!😆)

After a tiring day at work, you were wore out! As soon as you got inside your apartment, you kicked your shoes of and decided to take a shower. But when you were on your way to your room, there was a trail of rose petals leading to you room. As you opened the door, you met Kamijo on the kingsized bed, in a black bathrobe. He had a glass of red wine in his hand, you saw another glass that was empty next to the wine bottle. He looked up and smiled. You were speechless. "Had a long day at work~(Y/N)?" Kamijo asked in his usual calm and charming voice. "Y-yeah... Long day... And I'm quite tired. hehe." You responded nervously. "I was about to take a shower-" "Kinda too late for that dear." He cut you off before you could finish your sentence. You looked at him confused, he just chuckles, and nods his head downward as if it was a signal to look down. You looked down to see more rose petals leading to the bathroom. You followed it 'til you reached the door. You opened the door only to have your breath taken away. You saw rose petals everywhere. You then saw a bubble bath with rose petals on top. The room was dimed with candle light. You were in amazement you didn't realize Kamijo behind you. You jumped a little when you felt him wrap his arms around you. "The water will get cold if you just stand there." he chuckled. You turned around and peck his lips. "Thank you. It's beautiful." You softly said. You went to strip your clothes and wrapped yourself up with a towel. You put your (H/C) hair up in a bun(A/N: Or if it's too short for one then nevermind.) You returned to the bathroom only to find Kamijo in there with two glasses of wine. You blushed lightly considering you both were naked and you were shy. Kamijo lightly smiled and motioned me in. After swallowing all your pride, since you trust him, you removed the towel from your (S/C) delicate body. You slowly, yet carefully, got in with him sitting behind. You slowly leaned into his chest and relaxed. He then handed you your glass of wine. "Thank you." You quietly said. You took a sip of your wine. "Happy Anniversary darling~" he softly spoke. "Happy Anniversary to you too." you both clinked your glasses. You started to relax until he spoke, "There's another part I planned for us." "What you have in mind?" You asked. He chuckled. He then took both your glass and set them on the floor. He sat up and wrapped his arms around you. You tensed up as you felt something poking at your tail-bone. You were about to say something until Kamijo started to massage your breasts. You moaned in delight as he peppered kisses on your soft neck. (A/N: As in 'soft skin' in case you all were wondering.) You were moaning in delight until you felt a sharp pain in your neck. You hear him guzzling your blood as some started to roll down your skin. You gripped on his wrists as the were still massaging you(A/N: To distract her from pain). As he removed his fangs from your neck, he licked the excess blood trailing to your shoulder. He pushed you lightly as a sign of he wants to get up. He got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. You started to feel a little disappointed until you were being lifted from the warm bath. You started to get chills and goosebumps as the cold air hit your skin. He looked back at the still burning candles before he blew into the air. As soon as he did that, all the flaming candles immediately went out. He carried you to the bed and gently set you down. He hovered over you and he leaned down to kiss you. He licked your lower lip and you parted your lips. His tongue slowly slipped inside to explore your mouth. You heard a moan from him as you glided your tongue on his fangs. The kiss was heated and he was massaging your breasts again. When you parted for air he kissed your jawline, down your neck, in between breasts, and he began sucking on your right nipple. He massaged the other one making your breath hitched and moaning. He then switched places, until he bit into your boob. You yelped at the sensation. While he sucks your blood, (A/N: blah blah blah. LOL) his hand trailed down to your area and began to rub your clit. You moaned a little more and entangled your fingers in his blonde hair. You then felt a finger insert into you. You arched your back as he did a 'come-hither' motion. He licked the spot he bit into you and went up to suck your neck. He then inserted another finger, he did scissor motions to stretch you out. Then he added a third finger, now pumping them in and out of you. Your moans made him go faster. You felt a tight knot form in your stomach. "Ah~ Ah! Ah! K-Kamijo... Uhm~ I-I-I'm about to... Ah!" You moaned loudly as you released your juices on his fingers. He stopped sucking you neck leaving a hickey. He licked his first digit finger clean. "Here~" he brought his fingers to your mouth, to which, you gladly licked them clean. He brought you off the bed on your knees. He didn't have to tell you what he wanted, you grabbed his d*** (A/N: yeah, yeah. I bleated it out! So what) and put him in your mouth. you swirled your tongue around the tip before you began deep-throating him. You moaned, causing vibrations, which made him moan. You keep deep throating him while pumping what you couldn't fit. You brought one hand down to your area and started to pleasure yourself. He started thrusting his hips while entangling his fingers into your hair. He began to groan loudly up until he shot his warm seed down your throat. You swallowed every drop. He picked you up and pinned you the the bed he positioned himself at your entrance and slowly pushed in. You winced at the pain as tears started to roll down your cheeks. He wiped away your tears with his thumb and leaned down to kiss you, not making much movement. After a while you gotten use to the pain and moved your hips a little. He took it as an 'ok' sign and slowly pulled out but stopped at the tip and slid back in her. You still felt a little pain, but soon resides to pleasure. He was being slow and gentle you wanted more. "Kamijo... Uhh~ please go... Faster." You moaned out. He did as told and went a little faster. Then he went more fast and harder. You were a moaning mess as you used your one hand to rub your pearl and massaged her boob with the other. You called his name and you two spoke dirty and sexy. You then felt a knot in your stomach again and Kamijo started to grunt louder and his thrusts were becoming a little sloppy. You both were close. You went up to him as he picked you up in a sitting position still thrusting. You bit his name of neck, which threw him over the edge and you both screamed each other's names. You came on him and he gave his last hard thrust, shooting cum into you. You arched your back as he bit into your shoulder. You both panted. Your walls tightened around him as he pulled out with a pop. He laid both you and him down in bed and pulled the covers over you. You snuggle into his chest, panting still. "How was your anniversary gift dear~?" Asked Kamijo after he stopped panting. "I loved it. It was romantic." You said. "We should do it more often. Hehe." You chuckled. "I love you, Kamijo." You said as you fell into a deep sleep cuddling him. He kissed you on the top of your head and said, "I love you too. Mon Amour." He pulled you closer to him and you both slept. (A/N: Mon Amour means my love in French.)

Wow! That was a lot of writing. But I finished it in one day, I think... Sorry if it was terrible. Send me a request on to who to do next, fluff or lemon, your choice. I'll keep writing more while waiting for requests for this. And as I publish new one, tell me what you think and send requests. Also, I'm thinking of writing a story I explained on doing in the Announcement book I published. Read it and send me comments. Also vote my stories if you like them. I will try my best to make time for writing more stories. Don't forget to send me requests, and to read the Announcement and send me comments. 

Bye-Bye 4 Now! ;3