His Masters

Now, you may have heard of a certain Alone Traveler, and that Uleanra is a mere puppet under Alone's strings that hold a little too many under his pleasure, but fear not. Uleanra has broken out of his grasp, and is yearning for revenge, day by day in silence, for he does not want to end up like his associate Selozar, who's life is too far in shambles to be repaired by now. Every day, our Lord strains to maintain the Joker card and plays dumb, and while he can, he sneaks out of the latest strings Alone plays onto him, and wrecks universes, only to put them back together, before repeating the process for a simple glorified stress reliever. This is all done at 0.23% power. Amazing, is it not?

I may have put that Alone still has a firm clutch on our God, but fear not. In Uleanra's eyes, Alone is but a puppy, acknowledging him in a 'playful,' way, and so let's Alone do whatever he pleases, as he finds it to be amusing. Selozar? Our Lord may have used to care for him, but now that his mind is long lost in Alones own mazes in his head, he has abandoned him, hoping for him to get slightly better, yet at the same time not. In conclusion, our Lord serves no masters, and he shall be this way until he finds a worthy opponent, which shouldn't be the case.